SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Users who are viewing this thread

READHED said:
I like most of the new animations but sometimes they are a little goofy:
CKbIwIY.jpg
Maan said:
READHED said:
I like most of the new animations but sometimes they are a little goofy:
CKbIwIY.jpg
I, too, have mixed feelings on the new animations...
Some are really good, a few others not so much. Some of them just look like they would be better suited for a military parade than when actually fighting...
You can point out specifically which animations you dont like writing or with picture like READHED did. I ve already taken out some animations like the riding animation our sword being point inside of our left arm, the running with one handed weapon as bowing that only our right hand shake forward and back. And i remove the death animation we fell after 2-3 seconds as well even though i liked it (because.. i dont know which one but while one of video options is disable or low, they dont fall after dying).
-But actually i like that standing with crosbow animation. What is the problem with it?

litdum said:
-But actually i like that standing with crosbow animation. What is the problem with it?
The crossbow is clipping into the character's face.

These animation are much better in my opinion:
0v4NWzo.png
37AKtH0.png
Less noticeable clipping and the pose isn't ass stiff looking.

litdum said:
You can point out specifically which animations you dont like writing or with picture like READHED did.
Of course, I'll be more specific.

- Crossbow: I agree with READHED; also, in first person view the crossbow blocks your sight by being in front of your eyes while moving!

- One handed polearm: one of the "standing still" poses (the one with the weapon pointed up, vertically) also look very stiff; and it's unrealistic in that the soldier is holding the weapon without the end resting on the ground, that would be pretty exausting.

- Two handed weapon: the one with the weapon resting on the shoulder looks really good when the character is resting; but I don't think it looks natural when they are running.

As for the rest, you already said you are removing them, so... :wink:

I am testing your mod, is great, is very good satisfaction in gameplay, animations and sounds. Much more life in world and another things.

But you can add more buildings in village, castles and cities, I hope for a better construction system and administration, or some craft like some mods

READHED said:
litdum said:
The crossbow is clipping into the character's face.

These animation are much better in my opinion:
0v4NWzo.png
37AKtH0.png
Less noticeable clipping and the pose isn't ass stiff looking.
Maan said:
litdum said:
You can point out specifically which animations you dont like writing or with picture like READHED did.
Of course, I'll be more specific.

- Crossbow: I agree with READHED; also, in first person view the crossbow blocks your sight by being in front of your eyes while moving!

- One handed polearm: one of the "standing still" poses (the one with the weapon pointed up, vertically) also look very stiff; and it's unrealistic in that the soldier is holding the weapon without the end resting on the ground, that would be pretty exausting.

- Two handed weapon: the one with the weapon resting on the shoulder looks really good when the character is resting; but I don't think it looks natural when they are running.

As for the rest, you already said you are removing them, so... :wink:
I am re-editing animations and sounds and I will consider the animations you pointed out as well. Thanks for suggestions.
CodeLyoko said:
I am testing your mod, is great, is very good satisfaction in gameplay, animations and sounds. Much more life in world and another things.

But you can add more buildings in village, castles and cities, I hope for a better construction system and administration, or some craft like some mods
I am thinking of adding more buildings to castle courdyards because people in castles are walking around like homeless  :smile: . But you mean the buildings we can build in towns&villages menu(which are just code) as i understood. I will think about it but i havent play a lot of mod so i have no idea what i can add as buildings. There are already plenty of building options in towns i think. Perhaps i can add some of them to villages and castles as well. Any suggestion?

Yes, just code, for have more things to does when I am lord or king in administration, I finished all constructions very fast, and in the end, my income is much low than a lord AI.

I have played Silverstag some years ago, the administration is very good, but is not a balanced gameplay in battle, and I stopped.

Look at they list of constructions, http://silverstag.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Center_Improvements

A lot do not need, is very repetitive and much work to do. But my sugestion is something like

They plantation system and fire system, where you can get more profit after months with plantation, and the fire, where you lose some of constructions after loose a battle in village, castle or city. Something about 20% to 30% you have in that, and you need to create that for reduce that porcentage to half.

My best ideia is make the enterprises from city, in a village, with a construction in list like another buildings, but without limite of one type like in cities, and with constant money from that, or based in village prosperty, but generate low money than a city and if same price to build, something like 50% than generate in city. But if you will make that, please make the fire building before, and the system that you loose some building if someone plunder your village

Better than it, when you build a construction in village, you need raw materials for that work, build construction like woodcuter in village, that generate wood for industries in this, but you need to pay money weekly, so they work.

Things like blacksmith is normal just have in city, but bakery, have in village too, just use logic.

Raw materials for build construction than just money is good too, every building need money for pay works, but you need to give raw materials for that too.

Others ideias from me, is create a spy guild, for when you use the spy action from diplomacy, you need to have that building in city.

Or guards outpost for village, for when someone attack village, this generate 10 medium soldiers of your nations, than just peasants to defend.

Have anothers mods, where you can recruit elite troops in a city, can you make that action enabled from construction? more expensive than hire and upgrade that troop, but is a good way to get a elite troop fast if you want to pay more.

Sorry for ask for much things. But is that I like to play, a lot of mods put parts of this, but never create a game with quality and balanced gameplay, anothers make, but with much texture in folder, not filtring and optimizing the game, and anothers create with scripts error, and in game they have a lot of bugs and crashes.

I looked your work, you put much texture but with good organization in folders, for do not need to read what you not using, that make the game run much faster, and you work with graphics, sounds and life in city, make the game much more good to play, more pleasant.

Other good ideia, is the training field from rigalie.

In this mod, have they open source.

They have training field for village.

"A training field allows to recruit village militias instead of the average farmer"

http://www.moddb.com/mods/rigale/downloads/rigale-v010

CodeLyoko said:
Yes, just code, for have more things to does when I am lord or king in administration, I finished all constructions very fast, and in the end, my income is much low than a lord AI.

I have played Silverstag some years ago, the administration is very good, but is not a balanced gameplay in battle, and I stopped.

Look at they list of constructions, http://silverstag.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Center_Improvements

A lot do not need, is very repetitive and much work to do. But my sugestion is something like

They plantation system and fire system, where you can get more profit after months with plantation, and the fire, where you lose some of constructions after loose a battle in village, castle or city. Something about 20% to 30% you have in that, and you need to create that for reduce that porcentage to half.

My best ideia is make the enterprises from city, in a village, with a construction in list like another buildings, but without limite of one type like in cities, and with constant money from that, or based in village prosperty, but generate low money than a city and if same price to build, something like 50% than generate in city. But if you will make that, please make the fire building before, and the system that you loose some building if someone plunder your village

Better than it, when you build a construction in village, you need raw materials for that work, build construction like woodcuter in village, that generate wood for industries in this, but you need to pay money weekly, so they work.

Things like blacksmith is normal just have in city, but bakery, have in village too, just use logic.

Raw materials for build construction than just money is good too, every building need money for pay works, but you need to give raw materials for that too.

Others ideias from me, is create a spy guild, for when you use the spy action from diplomacy, you need to have that building in city.

Or guards outpost for village, for when someone attack village, this generate 10 medium soldiers of your nations, than just peasants to defend.

Have anothers mods, where you can recruit elite troops in a city, can you make that action enabled from construction? more expensive than hire and upgrade that troop, but is a good way to get a elite troop fast if you want to pay more.

Sorry for ask for much things. But is that I like to play, a lot of mods put parts of this, but never create a game with quality and balanced gameplay, anothers make, but with much texture in folder, not filtring and optimizing the game, and anothers create with scripts error, and in game they have a lot of bugs and crashes.

I looked your work, you put much texture but with good organization in folders, for do not need to read what you not using, that make the game run much faster, and you work with graphics, sounds and life in city, make the game much more good to play, more pleasant.
After reading, i found many of your suggestions very logical to add. I will try to code(it's verb :smile:) them considering the balance between the AI and the player. Because i dont want players have more advantages than the ai.
  For the recruiting elite troops, I was already thinking of doing it but perhaps i can add some elite mercenaries and we can recruit(it's verb) just normal faction recruits(it's noun) :smile: in cities and castles and actually it doesnt sound good to recriut people who live inside of walls such as castles, cities so probably they will be able to recruited only if we own the castle or town. And spy guild thing is easy to do and sounds logical, i liked it and will do. For other things you said, i need to check them in more detail for creating the codes and deciding. Thanks for all suggestions. I will re-check it when i decided to add more of them. They may guide me while adding that features.
CodeLyoko said:
Other good ideia, is the training field from rigalie.

In this mod, have they open source.

They have training field for village.

"A training field allows to recruit village militias instead of the average farmer"

http://www.moddb.com/mods/rigale/downloads/rigale-v010
Is it only make "the farmers fighting with us againts bandits after training them" village militias or have also training fields scenes for all villages?

EgzantrikAdam said:
Icredible work , yoldaş.
But..
Can you give crowns to pretenders in the next update please? I gave 'Swadian crown' to Lady Isolla of Suno and she looks freckin' awesome.Also 'Heraldic mail with Cloak' (which makes her tits visible  :lol:) or 'Noble armor' might work.

Ye , I support rightful queen of Swadians  :cool:
(KingEsterichFappingHardinthebackground.jpeg)
Yes I can give them crowns but i cant promise about "crown with coif"s because non-civilian armors are removed when they join your company, heraldic mail with cloak as well. And arent tavern women's tits enough :smile:?

EgzantrikAdam said:
[quote author=litdum]...And arent tavern women's tits enough :smile:?

Well hell nah.They're just common wenches unlike my precious Isolla  :lol:

btw , I really love how you changed the entire atmosphere of Calradia.There are still some awkward bugs to fix though.F.e , sometimes villagers in tavern try to kill me.Dunno the reason but mein character was female.Never happened to a male character.Really weird tbh , I feel like you're a patriarchist or something.
[/quote]
I am not patriarchist, just a male :smile: so i havent tried to fight with b.drunk in tavern with a female caracter but i will check it. Is that "sometimes" only while fighting with drunk or randomly and are you using v0.1?

I ve uploaded in moddb only the latest version(v0.1) but in Nexus, there are both the older version and v0.1.
In older version, there were a proplem similar with what you said because of that i forgot to delete a script but i ve removed it in v0.1 so it may be because of the version. But i will also check it in v0.1. Thanks to report that.

Everything about this mod looks fantastic, but there is an element that has essentially ruined it for me: the teleportation.
Is this intented or is it some bizarre bug? I don't mind the fast travel, but pressing CTRL and clicking somewhere instantly warping me across the continent with no penalties is nonsense and removes a good part of the challenge. Is there a way to just disable this or can you maybe release a version with it removed?

Huh. Is that it? I do remember turning on cheats to try something many months ago but never bothered to turn it off. I never noticed they allowed you to teleport before i tried the fast travel in this mod though. Well, thanks. And my apologies to the creator.

HI,

I like the mod a lot.
It is in fact very similar to my own compilation. You have a very good taste  :grin:

Is it possible to tweak something quickly to lower number of town and village walkers? 1/4 in villages and 1/3 in town centers would be nice
As well the number of people sitting in tavern could be halved. 1/2 would be nice
I like castles much better without npc walkers at all (maybe soldier or two could be walking).

The above completely breaks the mod for me.
Please help, I'd like to enjoy your mod.

EDIT
I saw v0.2
I like density one step above native.
Still I would like to completely remove villagers from castles.
I could live with crowded taverns.

It would be appreciated if Tournament system would by default be in "native".

Keep up the Great work!

Cigic said:
Still I would like to completely remove villagers from castles.
Unfortunatly it is not possible to tweak. It requires module system.

Cigic said:
I could live with crowded taverns.
Some of town walkers in taverns are scene prop (their "Townsman/women - Talk" texts are green (ally)) you can remove them with edit mod from taverns.

Cigic said:
It would be appreciated if Tournament system would by default be in "native".
Unticked "Tournament Play Enhancement" in preferences in camp menu so tournaments will be as in Native.

Thank you on reply and explanations.

Please consider removing villagers from castles (they were only inside in larger numbers during sieges).

They might look relatively OK in large castles such as Adorno's Historical castles, but most of them now look like prisons or concentration camps, completely killing immersion which was one of your main goals and you did perfect job.

Please....

Cigic said:
Please consider removing villagers from castles (they were only inside in larger numbers during sieges).
I am thinking of making castle interiors larger instead of removing villagers. And im not sure if understood correctly your sentence in brackets but, there is no villager in castles during sieges.

In brackets I was referring to historical sources. Villagers were allowed to enter castles only during sieges or very special occasions.
Hence seeing them in game walking around in castles totally breaks immersion for me.

Can you please give me a copy of mod without villagers in castles? (just text files at current most updated state)
Thank you.

Alternatively:
Can I remove their entry point in each castle, will that remove them? If yes, I'll manually remove it from each castle.
Which one they use?
Will removing that entry point affect the game-play in any other way?
Please advise.
Thanks.

In the end I'd like to emphasize that I really like everything else a lot.

litdum said:
I am thinking of making castle interiors larger instead of removing villagers.

This guy seems active and his work might be what you are looking for:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320580.0.html

Back
Top Bottom