Dimos Fourm discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Kinda, sorta funny. I joined in because I missed out on the kavien/waraelm/telapicus fiasco.

Let them fester in their ****hole. While it is hilarious to see them decry the trolling, and the 'injustice' over here, I could really care less.

Although, I will admit, Yeomann, your posts over there are brilliant, mainly seeing as no-one over there can come up with a semi-coherent response.

Huh? Nope, they added it with the forum upgrade, it's under the "Members" tab.

Nice to see you too, haven't had time to post outside of the WW thread for a while. I really should be revising right now. :razz:

Well, that was an interesting read. They seem to be completely convinced that the "Taleworlds admins" are out to get them, but Archonsod seems to have been the only one to even stopped by. Aside from Dimos's little posse and the multitude of jokesters and adbots, is there anyone even over there?

When it started up both me & LL made a few posts. We keep tabs on it now and again, it's amazing how many muppets you can catch out when they reveal they have an alt or similar over there :lol:

Doris seems to be the only coherent member of their community at the moment though. Even if she does have a wig fetish.

Doris is my favorite poster.

Yeomann, though, you need to get a life. It's not worth wasting your time trolling them. Their forum is already pretty much dead anyway.

Doris is hilarious... you just read through a thread, and suddenly she interjects with her wig stuff. Whoever's doing that is a genius!

Corvus said:
Doris is hilarious... you just read through a thread, and suddenly she interjects with her wig stuff. Whoever's doing that is a genius!
Indeed.

Mage246 said:
Yeomann, though, you need to get a life. It's not worth wasting your time trolling them. Their forum is already pretty much dead anyway.
I think you may need to look at my posts again, sir.

Back
Top Bottom