Different questions regarding my campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

edyzmedieval

Recruit
Bought a license. Wohoo.
I got to level 10, and have different quests and questions.

-What's a glaive? (quest from Count Don't Know His Name from Don't Know What City of the Vaegirs)
-How do helmets with neckguard look like?  :???:
-Where do I find Borcha?
-What do I get if I conquer Radoghir castle? :???:

Cheers all.  :cool:

- a glaive is a polearm with one long sharpened blade along the side. Explore the merchants and look at what each weapon looks like.
- pretty much the same thing for the helmet. hover over the helmet picture and read the name. the helmet is conical chaped.
- You can find out about borcha by reading the stickies.
- once you conquer radoghir castle, you get, surprise, radoghir castle. You can sleep there and station troops there.

Ingolifs said:
-once you conquer radoghir castle, you get, surprise, radoghir castle. You can sleep there and station troops there.

Expect more in the next version. Mabye, or in a later version at least. Or in a yet to be released mod....

They only just got added in, but more will come though.

Oh. Oh well, taking off to conquer it. But first, I need to hire some more guys. I have:

-1 Vaegir Knight
-1 Vaegir Horseman
-4 Vaegir Footman
-1 Vaegir Watchman

What else should I get?

Castles are best soloed... troops tend to get willy-nilly slaughtered as they slowly toil their way up the ramp.

Well, I have a cracked nordic shield, stolen from the pirates. And a big chipped sword of war. :grin:
As for armour, I have heraldic armour(+17), and a batter nordic helmet(+10 I think) and rusty boots(chainmail, +6 I think)

I'm ok equipped.

I just do target shooting and dodging when raiding a castle.

Headshot
Headshot
Headshot
Headshot
(ad nauseum)

Battle won, press tab

I do enjoy hiding behind a shield and watching the arrows thump into it, though.

Sniper xbow is the way to go. Make sure you are always covered by walls from other enemy marksmen while you try to take them down, one by one.

I don't think this has been covered yet...

Where is Radoghir castle and how do you get the quest to conquer it? I've been looking for it but have no clue where it is or how to get it.

From last I remember, that castle has 26 archers and 5 knights.

Getting it at a low level isn't that easy.

Believe me, I've tried.  Half of my men were shot down before they even made it to the wooden ladder to get up.  Even If they did get up, they are either
A) hacked up into little pieces by the men standing there.
B)shot by arrows from the sides.
C)too stupid to jump over the wall.  (this one really pisses me off.)

Hmmmmm... do you see it if you travel straight from Reyvadin to Tulga? I honestly cannot find it. Can you see it on the map when you aren't near it?

When I took Culmarr I only had knights and a couple of crossbowmen. When the knights started their assault the defenders aimed at them, after that I could quite much consider it all a shooting range. Has anyone here experienced a castle being attacked btw?

I have .711 Beta and when I click "Check for new version" it says I have the latest version. Does your faction have anything to do with castles, what is the other castle people are tlaking about? I am a Swadian.

Back
Top Bottom