Difference between fac_player_faction and fac_player_supporters_faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Can someone tell me what is the difference between fac_player_faction and fac_player_supporters_faction? I'm really curious about it but it seems that few topics talked about it. :cry:  If they are the same, why create twice?

One's for the main party (most of the time) while the other is for when the player has his/her own kingdom and applies to other npc and centers. The relations are automatically mirrored if you don't use set_relation directly.

sorry for the necro, but does this mean that if I add a unit like:

Code:
  ["European_Levy","European Levy","European Levy",tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor | tf_guarantee_helmet | tf_guarantee_ranged,0,0,fac_player_faction,
   [itm_sword_medieval_c,itm_aketon_green,itm_leather_boots,itm_skullcap,itm_matchlock_1,itm_matchlock_2,itm_cartridges],
   def_attrib|level(4),wp_firearm(55),knows_common|knows_surgery_2|knows_ironflesh_4,rhodok_face_younger_1, rhodok_face_old_2],

giving it the fac_player_faction it will become available to me when I have a kingdom and some towns? Do I also have to give it the flag fac_player_supporters_faction?

Back
Top Bottom