Did They Change Marriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm wanting to marry Abagai. I figure I'm an OK prospect - leading a clan that is Tier V, I have nine cities and six castles, almost 2 million denars. I also have a Charm of 194 and a relationship with her of 28.

I visited her and could find no option to express interest. Per recommendations online, I was then off to see her clan leader, who is her father, and he was conveniently passing by a few hours away. I tried conversing with him and saw no option to discuss drawing our clans together or paying woo to his daughter.

So, the object of my desire is NOT captive, already married, yadayada. I used to be able to get me a wife on other runthroughs. Did they kill family life in the recent updates??

It worked! No sweat! And since my army only contained companion bands. I reconstituted it directly after my marriage for free.
Buying Tulag's permission was only 28K.

Thanks for that tip!

It’s a bit of a weird undocumented interaction. Not sure if it is intentional. If it is, they should at least acknowledge it in the dialog. ie. the marriage dialog options should still be there but if you click on them the conversation partner says they don’t want to discuss it because you are leading an army. It would be a bit janky, but better than the option just inexplicably disappearing.

Just curious, since you already quite well establish, is this your get married now? did your first wife died? and you need to remarry?

@veronicaaltoids My character is in his late 20's, and I didn't really consider marriage earlier. Now that the Encyclopedia hides data on personalities you haven't met yet, I needed to circulate and meet the ladies. I actually put together a candidate list of seven, and Abagai was the closest with whom we were not at war.

@veronicaaltoids My character is in his late 20's, and I didn't really consider marriage earlier. Now that the Encyclopedia hides data on personalities you haven't met yet, I needed to circulate and meet the ladies. I actually put together a candidate list of seven, and Abagai was the closest with whom we were not at war.
well, if you play this game long enough you can actually remember all the available females for marriage,
the wife material requirement is simple:
1. has management skills (you need her as town governor)
2. has combat skills, you need her as NPC worrior
3. doesn't have any bad character, like evil, or rougue, or like looting, etc.

I always marry the same culture like me, so for Empire culture, always marry Nadea or Phaea
For Kuzait, is Abegai,
For Strugis, is Siga something
For Aserai, is Anidha
Sorry I can't remember all other females name on top of my head now.

Siga is the sister of Olek (the clan who owns Omor) and unmarried. She's 40+ (so very hard/impossible to become pregnant) and one of the best warrior lords in Sturgia. Several red traits but all fighting skills are around 200+. You want a lord to command your shield wall, she's the one.
Svana is 23, the daughter of Godun and his wife, their clan owns Tyal at game start. Only yellow traits and good at pretty much everything even if she doesn't have high Social or Int stats. She's possibly the most married lord/lady in the history of Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom