Devs vs. Community! Battle of the Century!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragnor said:
Hi there!

At June 6th 19.30 GMT +3 TaleWorlds people will be online fit and ready for war on a server we will announce later (with any other detail I might have forgotten to mention now) to challenge you to a gruesome battle! Because we prefer goofing around and playing games with you guys'n gals over sitting and working on our games :smile:.

Joking aside game mode will be Conquest because we suck at this game so battle mode with limited lives won't be that much fun for us :smile:.

Come for casual fun and for taking out your anger on us for all the bugs you experienced in the game and lets not forget the latest patches too :smile:.
...Hey, why not add this Event on Home Page...?

ciauz^^,
Jab

JabdiMelborn said:
Ragnor said:
Hi there!

At June 6th 19.30 GMT +3 TaleWorlds people will be online fit and ready for war on a server we will announce later (with any other detail I might have forgotten to mention now) to challenge you to a gruesome battle! Because we prefer goofing around and playing games with you guys'n gals over sitting and working on our games :smile:.

Joking aside game mode will be Conquest because we suck at this game so battle mode with limited lives won't be that much fun for us :smile:.

Come for casual fun and for taking out your anger on us for all the bugs you experienced in the game and lets not forget the latest patches too :smile:.
...Hey, why not add this Event on Home Page...?

ciauz^^,
Jab

+1

avion365 said:
Will devs be using their "magic"?

No, just if you kill them they will block your CD-Key :grin:

Anyway, I will try to be there. This is the only way I can have my vengeance without getting banned :grin:

Illusive Man said:
Anyway, I will try to be there. This is the only way I can have my vengeance without getting banned :grin:

Nah, I won't be there. Didn't notice that this is Napoleonic Wars :sad:

OrangeKnight said:
Wait so is it NW?
4925.gif

The thread is under boards called "M&B Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Napoleonic Wars: Community"

Goker said:
OrangeKnight said:
Wait so is it NW?
4925.gif

The thread is under boards called "M&B Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Napoleonic Wars: Community"
Lol, I just discovered it by pressing the news so I never looked at where it was. But now I feel mental  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom