Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Users who are viewing this thread

Busload_of_Badass said:
Duke Daniel Milutin said:
WilliamBerne said:
I will surely add some more kingdom managements.
US of UK is not in my consideration, they did little help before 1941. I wonder if any player could play this mod that long, from 1937 to 1941. but to add 2 new western factions you must make some new uniform and weapons ...etc for them, comparing to their influence at that time, this will be only wasting time.
What about USSR?
The USSR was not at war with Japan until just days before the end of the war. It would be pointless to add them looking at it from a historic point of view.

Look some pages back and you will find some new soviet uniforms and a PPSH made by William.

Edit: Here they are: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,73321.675.html

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Busload_of_Badass said:
WilliamBerne said:
US of UK is not in my consideration, they did little help before 1941. I wonder if any player could play this mod that long, from 1937 to 1941. but to add 2 new western factions you must make some new uniform and weapons ...etc for them, comparing to their influence at that time, this will be only wasting time.
What about USSR?
The USSR was not at war with Japan until just days before the end of the war. It would be pointless to add them looking at it from a historic point of view.

Look some pages back and you will find some new soviet uniforms and a PPSH made by William.

Edit: Here they are: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,73321.675.html
Still pointless to include the Soviets. You quoted me saying that. Well done.

Considering that the Sino-japanese war takes place just before ww2 i was wondering if some tanks and other amoured vechiles be put in of course there may be some anti tank rifles that can be used to either destroy the tracks or penetrate the amour and kill the people inside. Heavier Anti-tank guns would be slow to move but they are really powerful. there is a 30% chance of a shell to penetrate the Armour and detonate the ammunition killing the tank instantly .Note the Chinese vehicles are from Russia, Germany and Britain as the Chinese were being supplied with these equipment.

Chinese Vehicles
T-26
SdKfz. 221
Panzer 2 (panzer 1 with 20mm cannon)
Vickers 6 Ton
Carden-Loyd Tankette Mk III
BA-10

Japanese Vehicles
Type 95 Heavy Tank
Type 92 Heavy Armoured Car
Type 94 Te-Ke
Type 95 Ha-Go
Type 97 Te-Ke

Federick421 said:
Considering that the Sino-japanese war takes place just before ww2 i was wondering if some tanks and other amoured vechiles be put in of course there may be some anti tank rifles that can be used to either destroy the tracks or penetrate the amour and kill the people inside. Heavier Anti-tank guns would be slow to move but they are really powerful. there is a 30% chance of a shell to penetrate the Armour and detonate the ammunition killing the tank instantly .Note the Chinese vehicles are from Russia, Germany and Britain as the Chinese were being supplied with these equipment.

Chinese Vehicles
T-26
SdKfz. 221
Panzer 2 (panzer 1 with 20mm cannon)
Vickers 6 Ton
Carden-Loyd Tankette Mk III
BA-10

Japanese Vehicles
Type 95 Heavy Tank
Type 92 Heavy Armoured Car
Type 94 Te-Ke
Type 95 Ha-Go
Type 97 Te-Ke

God William: The world is so ****** up nowadays...

Busload_of_Badass said:
WilliamBerne said:
What about USSR?

Considering you did little research towards the true Soviet Japanese conflicts which I may inform involved Soviet forces and Japanese forces openly conflicting in border wars 1932-1939 the battles over Manchuria we're one of the biggest fusses the soviets and Japanese had during the early period so, yes the USSR could be included IF and only IF william wanted to go through the effort, on that note WILLIAM! WHY YOU NO PORT SP OVER TO WARBAND YET D: that was like the best part and ****, doubt many agree but hey I personally dislike MP for WB to begin with which is funny cause its why I got it xD

Back
Top Bottom