Details on property

Users who are viewing this thread

• Hi,

Can I have some further information on purchased property?
    [list type=decimal]
  • Property value is dynamic and tied to the "prosperity" value of the town, right?
  • What factors affect town prosperity? If I sell lots of goods to a town, is it likely to prosper?
  • If I purchase a property when property value is low and rent it out does my rent scale with the increase property value?

Additionally, not quite related but still questions;
[list type=decimal]
[*] Is prosperity of owned fiefs rebalanced? I recall it being quite bad in vanilla
[*] Are manhunters recruitable anywhere other than prisoners? If not, am I able to introduce this change?
[*] Has the guild feature been changed lately? I can't just go to the guild from main menu.?
[/list]

EDIT: Just tested this in game and the rent DOES scale but it might only do so if you throw-out and re-rent.
It is possible to add manhunters to taverns by rewriting the troops.txt so that Merc Cav become manhunters but (coincedentally? dunno) this seemed to cause Suno to have a Mosque! Maybe it causes something bad with memory.
Thanks.[/list]

CriticallyAshamed said:
  • Hi,

Can I have some further information on purchased property?
    [list type=decimal]
  • Property value is dynamic and tied to the "prosperity" value of the town, right?
Yes. The prices change in that relation.

• What factors affect town prosperity? If I sell lots of goods to a town, is it likely to prosper?
Higher the craftsman-class in the City trough edicts. Give the town the goods that it Needs, and fight bandits so villagers can reach the town. Talk to the guildmaster for Information what goods are needed, and click in the town-management-Screen on "Overview" and "Details" to see how many craftsmen-force affects the prosperity-rate.

• If I purchase a property when property value is low and rent it out does my rent scale with the increase property value?
Yes. I think so. never give much Attention to that, to be honest. High Tier property always gives good rent. Speculation good be an reward in a very Long run.  :grin:

Additionally, not quite related but still questions;
[list type=decimal]
[*] Is prosperity of owned fiefs rebalanced? I recall it being quite bad in vanilla[/list]
The Management System on NA seems to me Independent on the worldstate of the fief. Even a looted village have all of ist villagers left after a raid. And you still have the full Treasury left. Only the weekly bill Shows the differences in the Status from poor to very rich.

• Are manhunters recruitable anywhere other than prisoners?
nope.
  • Has the guild feature been changed lately? I can't just go to the guild from main menu.?
You can directly visit the guild trough the "go to the marketplace"-Option.[/list]

Back
Top Bottom