Deshavi - superstar

Users who are viewing this thread

I am on day 5 of my 1.6 campaign and already picked up Deshavi and Jeremus and 50 Merc Huntresses and about 20 assorted Female Irregulars (with the missing 2H weapon bug).

Then I encounter a 32 man Undead Horde with assorted units (all of whom have a question mark (?) at the end of their names). I decide to take them on.

Heh. Not your father's undead, lol.

Still, we had a bridge defense and Deshavi was already scoring points before I could even see the enemy. I am a Barb and had to ride in circles as I could not even score a hit with my sabre on what I think were the golems.

Anyhow, we won. We lost about 15 units. I went up from level 10 to 11.

But the Superstar, Deshavi went from level 6 to level 23. Wow. That's 17 levels in one battle.

What am I going to assign all these points to? :smile:

Yep, she's a good archer. Bear in mind though that undead and death knight kills net you 1k+ xp each kill.

I have had very good success in 1.6 with Grove Keepers against Golems.  I usually blast them with a siege cannon as my contribution.

I find with Condottiere start that I can, if I am careful, solo the 46ish Looter bands to build cash and renown before ever I hire a soldier.  I use that money to buy a siege cannon and I am on my way  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom