delete

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Froi said:
Still, if it takes you hours to find someone, there's an issue.

It may have been an exaggeration. It took at least 45 minutes though.

The whole experience, from when she committed her crimes, to her execution did take a few hours though

Luvlymangos said:
Avast is really not liking your site, I cant go to it and the pictures wont load without Avast coming up with a malware warning...

None of my anti-malware programs seem to be picking anything up.

Silversword said:
Liar! Liar by big L! There's a rootkit on your site and that's basically upgraded keylogger, you sneaky bustard!

Then I need to get it removed, because I didnt put it there.
Can you PM a proof of scan? Quite frankly I don't believe you at all.

gedizz said:
Luvlymangos said:
Avast is really not liking your site, I cant go to it and the pictures wont load without Avast coming up with a malware warning...

None of my anti-malware programs seem to be picking anything up.

If avast can pull something up that your malware programs can't you should be ashamed of the things you have OR you have malware on your site.

Exact reason AVAST doesn't allow people on the site:
URL hxxp://www.gshosting.us/
Infection URL:Mal

Blah!

ht_detected.jpg

Shyana said:
Master2124 said:
Shyana said:
Froi said:
Hopefully Gedizz is better at running things than you Shyana.  That other server didn't go to well.

You are saying this like i actually ran shatteredrealm? I was a Tech i did everything script side, we got new scripts **** stopped working.

It's funny because you did. And you had me, and my other admins that I brought in to help banned, once we called Brugall, Bertrand, and you for abuse. Not to mention, how you went behind the back of the old Avalon staff to get a higher rank through Velmond. Don't forget - "Snitches get stitches", as the joke went.

I have nothing against Gedizz, but Shyana is a different story.

~M

You actually have no proof of me abusing, i got on and i get told by Bertrand to remove y'alls perms change all the passwords and ban y'all. I did as i was told.

The bull**** of that statement is too damn high. But alas, when you wiped my access, I lost the proof. But you did abuse. So did bert and Brugall - who I even went to. His response was leaving my TS, and unfriending me on steam. Your whole staff was sweating bullets mate.

And to add: same thing. Going to your site sends Norton into a ****ing frenzy. Much virus. Stronk.

~M

Master2124 said:
Shyana said:
Master2124 said:
Shyana said:
Froi said:
Hopefully Gedizz is better at running things than you Shyana.  That other server didn't go to well.

You are saying this like i actually ran shatteredrealm? I was a Tech i did everything script side, we got new scripts **** stopped working.

It's funny because you did. And you had me, and my other admins that I brought in to help banned, once we called Brugall, Bertrand, and you for abuse. Not to mention, how you went behind the back of the old Avalon staff to get a higher rank through Velmond. Don't forget - "Snitches get stitches", as the joke went.

I have nothing against Gedizz, but Shyana is a different story.

~M

You actually have no proof of me abusing, i got on and i get told by Bertrand to remove y'alls perms change all the passwords and ban y'all. I did as i was told.

The bull**** of that statement is too damn high. But alas, when you wiped my access, I lost the proof. But you did abuse. So did bert and Brugall - who I even went to. His response was leaving my TS, and unfriending me on steam. Your whole staff was sweating bullets mate.

And to add: same thing. Going to your site sends Norton into a ******** frenzy. Much virus. Stronk.

~M

Tried every single virus protector known to man, nothing picks anything up. Nor does any website scanner, such as  virustotal

Hope the Map/Scene is good, be great to see a map which you can trade on, having a training ground too for new starters. Maybe just maybe the castles/towns which you can capture having something worth fighting for instead of just *MORE LAND*.

Lidiss said:
Hope the Map/Scene is good, be great to see a map which you can trade on, having a training ground too for new starters. Maybe just maybe the castles/towns which you can capture having something worth fighting for instead of just *MORE LAND*.

Well, the last part really wont make a difference. The people who fight for more land probably won't be roleplayers anyway, so they'll just make war to make war.

The people we want on our server will find a good rp reason. Good ideas though.

You should be labeled as an HCRP server to be honest, so the HCRPers know they have a place to go that isn't regular 500 or die gameplay.  :protip

And an HCRP server is in demand at the moment FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom