In Progress Delegate command order (F6) issue: AI taking in consideration formations that are under the player command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In all the sieges of the game:

When we delegate the commandment of the all of our infantry in siege attacks with a battering ram, the AI makes 3 groups of infantry. 2 to attack the walls. 1 to attack the gate.
When we don't have a battering ram the AI makes two groups. I won't take this case as an example but this issue is still present in this one.

So with 3 formations of infantry under the command of the AI, when the player creates a new 4th one (to have some bodyguards, or to flank the enemy, or to make any strategy he wants), the AI transfers its troops to make two formations. Which means that the IA is taking into consideration all the formations in the army (the AI always wants 3 inf formations attacking the 2 walls and the gate). In fact, it should take into consideration only the troops that were given under its commandment. As an example, in defense the issue is not here, the player can let the AI defend the left flank and the center while creating other infantry regiments to go out of the castle and to defend the right flank.

Here is a video in which I show the issue:

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom