Degbug- Commander party mismatch?

Users who are viewing this thread

oj121

Recruit
I keep getting this message flashing up

Degbug- Commander party mismatch?

It happens almost every hour ingame time. I have no companions at the moment and have an army of over 200 troops. It suddenly started flashing up and all the cheat menus have appeared.

I have not cheated ingame and have had a really touch time of it recently but ive managed to get over that hump and im now in a very good position. I dont want my game to be screwed.

Anyone give me any ideas how to rectify as I dont understand whats wrong?

No i didnt have cheat mod activitated. It activated on its own and it simply said Debug commander party mismatch and then to view reports.

Ive now turned cheat mod off and its not happening anymore but I cant work out why it started. Last thing I did was release a captive.

It's happened to me too. My character is completely gone, with 0% health. I keep turning cheat mode on and off but nothing happens.

The 0% health is a common bug across many mods related to BW. It can best be fixed with save game editor.\

Commander Party mismatch I've found to be an common error that I can ignore. It has to do something with a party (like yours or a Lord) missing its assigned leader). It is usually resolved by itself.

Back
Top Bottom