Defending against sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe they got out of food. Recenty I was observing a Vlandian army of 1.5k sieging my town. I had 1k army and watching near the town how the army started to starve. After 500 troops died in hunger they retreated. They tried to get to their nearest town and I followed them until the army had only 800 troops and then attacked.
Pritty amazing experience :smile:

Maybe they got out of food. Recenty I was observing a Vlandian army of 1.5k sieging my town. I had 1k army and watching near the town how the army started to starve. After 500 troops died in hunger they retreated. They tried to get to their nearest town and I followed them until the army had only 800 troops and then attacked.
Pritty amazing experience :smile:

That can happen at times, although the siege I was in they had me outnumbered 2 to 1 and gave up after having all the siege equipment ready to attack.

"Breaking through" means writing off part of your force and part of your loot. The tea leaves that predict what you will lose are eerily accurate. What part of war is nailed down that well?

The lowest of this all is when u sacrifice units to get through into the Castle, and then the attackers break siege. This is "computer thrown out the Window material lol

Back
Top Bottom