Dedicated server for Shogun - Sengoku Jidai

Users who are viewing this thread

woyo-sensei

Sergeant at Arms
Many people asking me about dedicated servers for this mod, but I can`t make one.
So I`m asking you, other people with own servers, about it :smile:
It will be great if anyone who has a server already but without anything interesting or can make one, will run this great mod on it.
We can make events, fight on duels on the arena or just enjoy this mod in multiplayer.
What do you think about it?
Shogun Mod community is still growing, and growing fast, so maybe it`s a good idea to start something new, not only cRPG, Native or other boring mods (no offense :smile:)

xPIx (Phalanx Infamia) Has come to your rescue with a temp 64 slot it will be upped to a 250 slot as soon as we can figure out admin stuff like getting admin tools and configing the server to spec.

Details.
ikillu64 is the server hoster it is hosted from a computer in his home thus he has complete and utter control of the server and what can be done with it so if you guys want something fun or lulzy or a cool event to go on we can change it to make it happen or if you have a map (That doesn't suck) we will put it on our server for you.

The server is located in USA Illinois to be exact so this gives you a location.

Just woke up can't think of anything else so any other question just ask if you ask for admin I may have to kill ya lol.

we need a eu server since most of us are eu and i went on it your server and when i joined otama clan there were no troop types.

Because there is no troops for Otomo Clan, yet. I had an issue with them when every item was for free or for really odd price, like couple millions  :shock: I don`t know why so I have to figure it out before I add this clan again to the list.

Well we also play A House Divided and the EU players there have no lag on our servers so there is no reason to complain about "lag" they get a hiccup here and there but that is during the mass LBs.

Infamy said:
Well we also play A House Divided and the EU players there have no lag on our servers so there is no reason to complain about "lag" they get a hiccup here and there but that is during the mass LBs.

Well your lieing, it was too laggy for the americans that you lost official sercer host. (Average ping well over 100)

Euro players 140-170

On a 60 man event, were talking well over 100, if he wants to bring the computer specs up he can, but you will find my computer is very strong, and "expensive" and I am running on a 140 m/bit line. :smile:

I will be buying a server located in the UK, which is on a 1Gbit/s line with maxium per month bandwith of 150TB.
I may be able to give you guys a nice big server or couple nice 64 slots if you wish and a main 100 slot. I don't need admin just happy to help a mod, which is "GREAT" :smile:.     

Mikeyo said:
Infamy said:

Well your lieing, it was too laggy for the americans that you lost official sercer host. (Average ping well over 100)

Euro players 140-170

On a 60 man event, were talking well over 100, if he wants to bring the computer specs up he can, but you will find my computer is very strong, and "expensive" and I am running on a 140 m/bit line. :smile:

I will be buying a server located in the UK, which is on a 1Gbit/s line with maxium per month bandwith of 150TB.
I may be able to give you guys a nice big server or couple nice 64 slots if you wish and a main 100 slot. I don't need admin just happy to help a mod, which is "GREAT" :smile:.   
i must dis agree with you on this i got much better ping on the american one than the euro server, the ping was over 100 for EURO PLAYERS, not for people playing in america

So For awhile I have searched for a server for this mod since I love playing singleplayer, but every time I try to find a match I come up with nothing.

Sincerely,
Shadian

Back
Top Bottom