Dead Huh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When exactly did Lyrones say it's dead? Sure, he hasn't been active for a good time, but that doesn't mean the mod will cease existing. Moreover, this mod is more complete than many other that proclaim to be "finished".

CMON GUYS!!
Half of u are programmers and modders...Why cant someone upload a Greece Map for the mod , add some basic Ancient Greek structures and add 1-2 factions?
U've uploaded until now MODS that TOTALLY change a game....
Peloponesean war is dead , so Lynores wont have a problem if someone continue this..The onyl thing we have to do is that MENTION EVERYWHERE that this is LYNORES's work!

P.S You cna even add a "Lynores" companion , a strong one , so we'll never forget who created this mod  :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Dimitris213 said:
CMON GUYS!!
Half of u are programmers and modders...Why cant someone upload a Greece Map for the mod , add some basic Ancient Greek structures and add 1-2 factions?
Peloponesean war is dead , so Lynores wont have a problem if someone continue this..The onyl thing we have to do is that MENTION EVERYWHERE that this is LYNORES's work!

P.S You cna even add a "Lynores" companion , a strong one , so we'll never forget who created this mod  :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
I have Some Modding Expiriance.. But I don't have a crew...

A. The guy was getting married, ya think that just might suck up some time from this?

B. With Warband coming out, it would make sense to hold off finishing this and then port it over so it can be done Multi-player.  Even if it stays single player it'll probably still have to get ported up to the latest M&B version.

C. I totally agree with Ambalon, even as a Demo on the Native map it's years beyond some of the finished mod's out there. 
Would I like a different map?  Yes. 
Can you currently swap out the native buildings for classical one's using the current game's editor?  Yes. 
So the parts are there for anyone that wants to play around.

Considering it's FREE for us to enjoy, I think the standard 'it'll get done, when it get's done' would apply.

Nebless said:
A. The guy was getting married, ya think that just might suck up some time from this?

B. With Warband coming out, it would make sense to hold off finishing this and then port it over so it can be done Multi-player.  Even if it stays single player it'll probably still have to get ported up to the latest M&B version.

C. I totally agree with Ambalon, even as a Demo on the Native map it's years beyond some of the finished mod's out there. 
Would I like a different map?  Yes. 
Can you currently swap out the native buildings for classical one's using the current game's editor?  Yes. 
So the parts are there for anyone that wants to play around.

Considering it's FREE for us to enjoy, I think the standard 'it'll get done, when it get's done' would apply.
Yeah but ..we arent modders mate...

Dimitris213 said:
CMON GUYS!!

P.S You cna even add a "Lynores" companion , a strong one , so we'll never forget who created this mod.
Why don't you do it yourself, then? Look, you don't ask someone to make a mod for you. You just don't. No one working on the mod said that it's dead, so it's only died when one of the modders working on it has declared so. And even if the mod has actually died you still have to ask for permission to use the content in it. Drop the ****ing chat speak and you might get somewhere too. ****ing recruits...

russik112 said:
Point being? You can't just take someone's job and work on it without permission. And what is this "expiriance" you speak of?

Ambalon said:
Dimitris213 said:
CMON GUYS!!

P.S You cna even add a "Lynores" companion , a strong one , so we'll never forget who created this mod.
Why don't you do it yourself, then? Look, you don't ask someone to make a mod for you. You just don't. No one working on the mod said that it's dead, so it's only died when one of the modders working on it has declared so. And even if the mod has actually died you still have to ask for permission to use the content in it. Drop the ****ing chat speak and you might get somewhere too. ****ing recruits...

russik112 said:
Point being? You can't just take someone's job and work on it without permission. And what is this "expiriance" you speak of?

Someone's got some pent up frustration.  Why don't ya go outside and play, and stop playing 'internetz warrior'.

Calous said:
Waullug said:
Someone's got some pent up frustration.  Why don't ya go outside and play, and stop playing 'internetz warrior'.
Irony?
Gotta love it.  But it's not to really be found here.  All be it, my previous statement was more or less pointing out the obvious.  It just bothers me when someone comes in screaming about 'nubs' and cursing.  It reminds me of back in high school of how the kids loved to run their mouth.  *shrugs* 

I get Pissed off when I see newbies asking ridiculous things, such as.
Dimitris213 said:
CMON GUYS!!

It's not your business, it's rude, and you just don't do it. When you see people saying that every other day you start get pissed off really easy. No one freakin appreciates anything anymore.

What you said. I'm fine with it once in a while but after having several of those every day you start getting pissed.

First of all , ur behavior is insulting Ambalon.
You clearly deserve some ban or something.

I am tottaly free to ask anythign and express any opinion.
So in a modding community i can ask anything i want if its about mods.

Second , this site is here exactly for this reason.
Otherwise why dont u make a modding site www.we-mod-it-we-play-it.com so u gather ur ghetto modders and do ur job.

Third u should know that asking for a mod , means i appreciate the work Lynores did , and i admire that in this community there are many other very good modders..If i didnt then i would have post something like "aaah too bad Lynores is inactive , looks like rest modders are total useless to finish this great mod"....

Fourth , i didnt give you any right to speak to me like this.Its not my fault if u are a Child..Well i am not.

Fifth i am officially asking for your ban , and if Administration reads it , they should interfere.
I'll also report you , and the rest....

Mk3390 said:
I get Pissed off when I see newbies asking ridiculous things, such as.
Dimitris213 said:
CMON GUYS!!

It's not your business, it's rude, and you just don't do it. When you see people saying that every other day you start get pissed off really easy. No one freakin appreciates anything anymore.
Its not your business also , what i write in other's Mod thread.

Have you possibly read the rules? Besides is it not common sense to not be rude? How about presuming the death of a mod when it hasn't been announced?(In which case I'm sure lynores would pass on the work.) Also, what about offering to "steal" another's work with out their  permission? Now, I would say be glad this is on in TPW because if this were in the pioneers guild you would have been flamed much more than this.
In regard to this...
It's not your business what happens to the mod. I've said so many times and I don't mind repeating it, His mod his business, your mod you can do whatever you want with.

Mk3390 said:
Have you possibly read the rules? Besides is it not common sense to not be rude? How about presuming the death of a mod when it hasn't been announced?(In which case I'm sure lynores would pass on the work.) Also, what about offering to "steal" another's work with out their  permission? Now, I would say be glad this is on in TPW because if this were in the pioneers guild you would have been flamed much more than this.
In regard to this...
It's not your business what happens to the mod. I've said so many times and I don't mind repeating it, His mod his business, your mod you can do whatever you want with.

@Mk3390 : What is ur problem if someone adds a map adds some factions and maybe some more features , and upload the files...it isnt considered "stealing" then..Cause he wont publish a new mod , neither continue this one..He will just upload some files , to help us play this with more features...Is it considered "stealing" if i come on your mod page , and i give a "custom" map to some of the players , because they probably wont like the one you posted? i dont give them a mod...i give him a file..right?
Stop acting the Judge now plz.

@Ambalon , in my languange ur are clearly what ur nickname says Αμπαλος..Really !!, ask some Greeks to translate to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom