SP Native Dark Ages Of Calradia - Round 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scion

Master Knight

darkagesofcalradiaaj3.jpg

Oubliette said:
I actually remember looking forward to this the first time round, heh. Good luck then. :wink:

Same here, and now I'm once again looking forward to it.  :grin:

wicked! :grin: a mod I always wanted to play and never found the time. Nice render :smile:

Thanks guys!  :grin:

Servitor said:
:> Not sure if it will get released this time though...
To my defense I'm not the only guy abandoning a large mod  :smile: No but seriously, as there's so much work involved, there's also a lot of things that has to go right to make a decent release.

This "round" there's at least pretty much to work with in the native module system.

What I have not figured out is what to do with the heraldic armor - where every lord gets their own look. On one side I would like to overhaul them and keep them, but they don't fit perfectly into my world. For the People of Suno + Calradia + Swadians it would work if I could assign a different set of heraldry to each of the factions. But I am not sure of how this works..

Yoshiboy said:
Yay! Dark ages returns, and I'd love to see it with the HDR mod too.
I have fooled around a lot with the HDR mod and it does look pretty good under some circumstances. While it looks pretty it's not making playing the game easier. What looks good at day-time makes everything completely black at night.

What is great is the graphical improvement mods (ref Zaro who has done a amazing job with his textures, and the new map graphics pack from punkt which looks amazing  :shock: ). Now I don't have to try fix the boring native stuff for Dark ages as the user can download these packages.

I will also use the maw compiled open source weapons pack. I don't know how to attack this yet because weapon and gear stats has always been a pain in the arse. Not do I know the length of the weapons, nor how hard they are supposed to hurt. What I do want is to drastically change the weapon stats to make some hopefully interresting gameplay.

I think I will go for an initial "base" release. Then I will divide work up in small add ons and do one at a time. That's what I am planning for now at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom