damn peace declarations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lancefighter

Sergeant at Arms
ive got one of them quests for King Yargolok or whatever that wants me to capture 5 swadian militias...
A few days later, BOOM, vaegir and swadian peace.

How in the world am i supposed to explain this to King Yargo? I already have negative relations with him, and i want more fiefs! :p

A quest you can get from any lord will result in war being declared if you're successful.  He suggests that you raid a few caravans to incite war with a particular faction.  After you do, that faction will declare war on yours shortly thereafter.  You might have to try this multiple times to get the target faction you want.

You can also find Swadian militia deserters (neutral bandits essentially) which are perfectly acceptable.

I decided yesterday to attempt at a Nuetral My Own Nation kind of thing. Woot stole a castle from Rhodoks and decided to make them hate me and They can't siege my castle. but its getting hard to pay for all the Kick butt soldiers I had to Cheat my way too to make up for my lost character from old version (Didn't know about Export/Import) So Got my Money back too, but its tough to get it back. Darn Caravans, maybe I should just continue to raid Towns and such, Darn Helpers calling me a Bandit!!!
Khergit Khan declared war on me out of no where...
So far i've got no peace offering but I understand how you feel bud. try for the deserters like he said. I say only have 1 or 2 Factions hate you at a time, I've decided to make Rhodoks to hate me since they don't have any Cavalry, they are the Lancers/xbow foot men and Nords have axe/bows, I just Learned that.

hm... well my suggestion would be to hunt bandits and whatnot, you'll often see them with an assortment of prisoners.

Back
Top Bottom