Custom Battles, mod or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Telchar

Recruit
So, The idea is make mod that gives to player start huge battles and sieges at the start of the game ( battle sizer ftw). You choose your allied troops and start battle and of course you can buy good weapons and armours for low prizes Just like in rome totalwar. Player start at lvl 1 but got huge stat points and if possible, player can't gain xp from killing enemys so the guys who have demo version can't reach lvl 6.

The mod is good for battle strategy testing or just for fun. The problem is i don't know how to make mods so if somebody is interested about this you can steal my idea.

Yeh yeh, bad english.

EDIT: just found topic like this, sorry :sad:

wouldn't that mean that poeple playing the demo would get infinite replayability, and no reason to ever buy the game aside from getting to higher levels?

You already have infinite replayability, but if you are stuck at level 5 then you are not going to have much fun.

Perhaps encourage Armagan to make a python script that stops certain mods from working on the demo? All the more incentive to buy it, the better.

The idea of eliminating the early game boredom is a good one.  Starting characters with large resources in the middle of an ongoing conflict sounds good to me.

don't bother about the demo munchers, there's the crack, nah? (I've bought three serials so I don't feel any need to use it. But it exists.)

Cymro said:
Perhaps encourage Armagan to make a python script that stops certain mods from working on the demo? All the more incentive to buy it, the better.

Hm, just give the player massive amounts of exp at character creation. Or to really piss the demo players off, make it so that it just barely reaches level 6.

Back
Top Bottom