Current State Of The Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

So I've been away for some time and planned on coming back to The Reckoning, I see no other info on the development of the mod other than that the whole project is now OSP.

Is someone else working on it, or some other mod like this, I really love what this project meant to be and I think it would be a shame if nobody keeps on with the development.

I'm not versed in the M&B modding and also lack the time for it either.  :sad:

Just looking for a friendly explanation as I've been away for a while.

I am not really working on it any longer, I put a hell of a lot of time into it and as such Ive lost any interest i once had in it.

The main reason Ive lost interest is that when I look at it now I would do so much of it differently, you have to remember that I started this about 2 years ago, and so a lot of the stuff in it is a showcase of where I was at modding wise 2 years ago - obviously now I am much better at both so it is kind of hard to work on the mod when I know that I could do so much of it in a better way now. The jeeps are an example, i spent a long time getting them to work and they are incredibly glitchy, i could probably do a better job in a couple of days now than i did in about a month, when I worked on them 2 years ago.

The mod is a showcase of my modding work/style 2 years ago, and hence its hard for me to return to it when in my head its overly complicated/outdated. People move on/develop better skills/lose interest in a project when they have been working on it for so long, CWE is an example, I am just happy I got a working (albeit buggy) version of the mod out. And as Ive said before there is nothing stopping any one else from starting work on the mod.

La Grandmaster said:
I am not really working on it any longer, I put a hell of a lot of time into it and as such Ive lost any interest i once had in it.

The main reason Ive lost interest is that when I look at it now I would do so much of it differently, you have to remember that I started this about 2 years ago, and so a lot of the stuff in it is a showcase of where I was at modding wise 2 years ago - obviously now I am much better at both so it is kind of hard to work on the mod when I know that I could do so much of it in a better way now. The jeeps are an example, i spent a long time getting them to work and they are incredibly glitchy, i could probably do a better job in a couple of days now than i did in about a month, when I worked on them 2 years ago.

The mod is a showcase of my modding work/style 2 years ago, and hence its hard for me to return to it when in my head its overly complicated/outdated. People move on/develop better skills/lose interest in a project when they have been working on it for so long, CWE is an example, I am just happy I got a working (albeit buggy) version of the mod out. And as Ive said before there is nothing stopping any one else from starting work on the mod.
I'm so sorry for such a late reply, but I just wanted to say thanks for clarifying it for me and anyone stumbling on this thread, thank you aswell for letting us have a go at this project.

I wish you the best in future ones, perhaps we'll see more of your work in Bannerlord!

Back
Top Bottom