Crossbow men do not fire half the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow men do not fire half the time until in melee range. I don't think this was meant to be but the Vlandian Crossbow men sometimes do not fire at enemies over distances. I know that they can fire over large distance because sometimes they do but even in open fields during the day they sometimes just stand there until the enemy reaches them for hand to hand combat
20200402094404_1.jpg

Crossbow men do not fire half the time until in melee range. I don't think this was meant to be but the Vlandian Crossbow men sometimes do not fire at enemies over distances. I know that they can fire over large distance because sometimes they do but even in open fields during the day they sometimes just stand there until the enemy reaches them for hand to hand combat
20200402094404_1.jpg
Can confirm this has happened for me too. I read that you have to tell them to hold fire, then tell them to fire at will again, as a workaround. Sometimes by that point it's too late and the enemy is upon you!

Can confirm this has happened for me too. I read that you have to tell them to hold fire, then tell them to fire at will again, as a workaround. Sometimes by that point it's too late and the enemy is upon you!
I've tried that and it has never worked the only thing that has worked is to send them to engage the enemy in melee range and then they fire haha

Its not a bug , its a feature , crosbow and bowman don't fire in night battles , even tho it looks like its day inside the battle , if you start the battle and its night at the world map the ranged units will not fire , looters still throw potatoes tho .

Trust me , i got 40hours in the game and my main strategy is archers , you just have to run from fights at night

Its not a bug , its a feature , crosbow and bowman don't fire in night battles , even tho it looks like its day inside the battle , if you start the battle and its night at the world map the ranged units will not fire , looters still throw potatoes tho .

Trust me , i got 40hours in the game and my main strategy is archers , you just have to run from fights at night
Thank you!!

its no true what u write i have this same problem at the day and he sant photo at the day its a big bug.

it does not matter if it looks like its day inside the battle , it depends on the big map

yes u can check they not working at the day man i have 24h in game and i have only archers in team and that unit are bug

I have had this problem happen on and off. Just had a battle where some crossbowmen in the backline never fired once even after i spread them out to be in the front.
and last night somegames archers were bugged like they were registering infrantry in front was blocking shots but they were on a hill behind them.

Back
Top Bottom