Crazy Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. That would mean players with more money could help those with little (obviously) meaning that you haven't actually earned your equipment. I think good equipment kind of distinguishes people and sets them apart from the crowd, and makes them look important. If everyone wore tank armour the mod would just get boring.

But if I have earned some money, it's mine. So I should can do with my money what I want to do. In The Deluge there is an option that I've suggested. And it doesn't broke the game. And situations when the whole team gives some money to a hussar or sipahi to let him buy the best, the most expensive equipment are funny. It's also a form of teamplay. 'Ok dude, you have 80k and I have 80k. So I give you my 80k, you buy this supreme badass thing for 160k and you will beat them all.'.

I would really enjoy this option.

well, best armour of your class isn't that difficult to get or keep in this mod.
From around wave 20, Legendary weapons for everyone and hammers for builders (if refill quivers don't  work) are more important.

If you have earned lots of money in combat and want to help your less fortunate team mates, just go to random boxes and buy some legend for others. Simple. Most of people do that.

Noticed some armor and helmets where added for Arnor, including Elendil/Isildur helmet.

Any plan to add the rest of the Numenorean armor?

CrazyChris said:
Noticed some armor and helmets where added for Arnor, including Elendil/Isildur helmet.

Any plan to add the rest of the Numenorean armor?

Last alliance would be great  :smile:

Last alliance would be great  :smile:

One of the armor set for the elves is similar if not the same as the last alliance elves

DqS1c0y.png

For those who can't tell the soldiers with the winged helmet are Numenoreans.

I would like to see a Dalek Invasion, but then again even a Single Dalek could wipe out an entire team if you stuck to the facts made about them in Doctor Who.

Hello Full Invasion 2 team!
Speaking on behalf of Kingdom of Jerusalem (a growing group of 12 members) we'd like to request implementation of the Kingdom of Jerusalem flag. It exists on some armours, but as a banner.
Vlag_van_het_Koninkrijk_Jeruzalem.svg

Source: Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vlag_van_het_Koninkrijk_Jeruzalem.svg

BBarnes005 said:
I would like to see a Dalek Invasion, but then again even a Single Dalek could wipe out an entire team if you stuck to the facts made about them in Doctor Who.

Good idea, would be a nice addition to invasion of robots :wink:

@KPJFormat, will be added in next release thank you

Terminator invasion.

Pirate invasion.            Avatar the last airbender stuff

Horse invasion.            Avatar the tall blue guy stuff

Tree invasion.              Protoss invasion

Golem invasion.          Zerg invasion

Tripods!                     

Enough invasions.

Instead of making the really tall creatures hit with their fists make them stomp instead. That would be cool.

Tripods!

Give Saurons mace AOE dammage

Tripods!!

Give Gandalfs sword the ability to shoot lighting

Also, Tripods

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200923.html

This team (Along that ww1 modder) has managed to get something on those shooting mechanics that many of the modders have tried propably years.
If you guys could talk to him if he would be able to help you on Warhammer 40k faction and on gun shooting scripthingies.

That is all.

I suggest fixing the Middleearth faction's stats, since they are often used and the most broken.

Two issues I found:
- The proficencies have apparently been accidently swapped, so Legolas has bow prof 60, making him a slow and inaccurate archer, ironically, Gimli would kick his ass, with bow proficency 260
- The wizards have powerthrow 0, despite relying on throwing weapons and suffer from swapped proficencies as well

I actually fixed those in a file I sent to Alex after some discussions, a while ago, but it looks like he kinda forgot about that, so er... yeah.

I have one good suggestion: a medic class.

It would be a guy(or a lady) with weak weapons and in cheap armour and with bad skills. He would be weak in combat. But he would have a special ability to heal people. He would have a surgeon's scalpel, like it is in PW. Every hit heals a plenty of HP. It would require about 6-8 hits to heal a player from 1% HP to 60% HP.

I would appreciate the alternative way of healing. Sometimes I have problems like "Enemy is near and I have to help my mates but I also have only a bit of HP points and I will die on the first hit. To rest in this bed or not to rest? That is the question." A medic class would be great. And I would also like this way of playing - just run through the battlefield and heal my teammates.

For balance amounts, it wouldn't be possible to heal a player more than to 60% of his max HP. He can help you and heal your bad wounds, but he can't heal you completelly. I think it's good in PW. There is a healing skill. A surgeon's scalpel allows you to heal an amount of HP due to your healing skill. If you have healing on 1, you can heal only 10% of damage, if you have 5 in this skill, you can heal 50% of damage.

Medic's stats should be like this:

STR: 7
AGI: 7
INT: 7
CHA: 7

No skills but:
Healing: 6
And maybe athletics: 2

One handed: 50
Two handed: 0
Polearms: 0
Archery: 0
Crossbows: 0
Throwing: 0

Medic's equipment should be ofc a surgeon's scalpel.
And a few cheap 1h swords, maybe very cheap shields with resistance about 0-3 etc. Common clothing (shirts, tunics, dresses for female players and maybe a leather armour).

Very weak guy (or lady), who can heal people. What do you think about this?

And another idea:
There are some civilian classes in some factions. Why don't you give them a few dresses, just for female players? You may even copy-paste those dresses from native, but I'd really like staying on the battlefield in a dress.

I have a great idea but I'm not sure if it's possible.

I play this mod with 'report casualities' option turned off because I hate this never-ending green spam of bots being killed by my teammates. But sometimes I want to know if my teammates die. Is it possible to turn this option to 'report casualities but only in your team'?

I would also like to know if I kill somebody so the best option would be 'report casualities in your team and enemies killed by you'. These informations are quite important but I really hate this green spam when every single bot dies.

A counter on the side of the screen that shows how many bots are remaining to be killed would be great. Yeah, I can press Tab, but I it would be great if I didn't have to do it.

lllAnteklll said:
I have a great idea but I'm not sure if it's possible.

I play this mod with 'report casualities' option turned off because I hate this never-ending green spam of bots being killed by my teammates. But sometimes I want to know if my teammates die. Is it possible to turn this option to 'report casualities but only in your team'?

I would also like to know if I kill somebody so the best option would be 'report casualities in your team and enemies killed by you'. These informations are quite important but I really hate this green spam when every single bot dies.

A counter on the side of the screen that shows how many bots are remaining to be killed would be great. Yeah, I can press Tab, but I it would be great if I didn't have to do it.
as far as I know that is the killfeed limitation that cannot be easily altered. I know it can become hectic so perhaps less players on one server could help? Just an idea.

Some suggestions of mine:

1. A suicide option. It would be simple: type /die in the chat to suicide. It's easier and quicker than going to the spectator and choosing my tropp and equipment again.

2. There should be some ballistas, catapults or cannons on some maps. There are cannons in the Deluge, so there should be also some artillery in FI2. They should have long reload time and small accuracy to avoid spamming and be very deadly if they hit. It would be also great if every reloading took some money - to avoid spamming.

Are those two suggestions possible to do without WSE?

3. The Sengouku Jidai faction: Why does every troop have only one weapon (except archers and riflemen)? I can't have both Yari and Katana. Fix it and give a katana and wakizashi to every troop in this faction.

4. Refilling ammo requires too less money. What is 100 if I have over 10k? Nothing. Let's raise the refill cost to 1.5k or 2k or - the best way IMO - to 10% of player's current gold. It's the best solution. It makes me always able to refill but also it always takes a significant amount of money, so let's forget about spamming with arrows in the hope of hitting something by luck. This option would require more accuracy. If 10% is too high, we can talk about 7% or 5%,

EDIT: And there also should be a boss-HP-bar at waves with one boss accompanied by weaker enemies, e.g Sauron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom