Status
Not open for further replies.
Freighttrain4 said:
I have the perfect suggestion for an AI faction

OOMPA LOOMPAS!

Make it so!!1

oompa-loompa-assau_2439825b.jpg

That would be horrifying

Not too crazy of a suggestion but could you guys make shotguns and blunderbuses to spray a large quantity of bullets rather that shooting one heavy hitting one? That would add some flavour to shotguns :grin:

I wanna that more defender factions can choose my little ponies. Only couple faction have ponies that you can choose.

I would love to see some sort of two-handed weapon for the Gondorian soldiers of the "Lord of the Rings Combined" faction. Preferably a greatsword :wink:

As I'm not that well acquainted with the lore, I don't know if that works in the LotR universe but I think it would be neat to have more diversity, more possibilities for that troop.

EDIT: I do know that the current swords for the Gondorians can be used as two-handed swords. Yet I would love to see an "actual" greatsword. Wasn't there a division in the gondorian army called something like "the winged swordsmen" or something like that? They were using only two-handed greatswords I think.

A not so crazy suggestion:

The ability to create/purchase beds (for resting), arrow baskets (for replenishing ammo) and benches (for shovel and hammer purchase).

In other words you should be able to relocate to a more defensible position, complete with beds, arrow baskets and everything else you need.

I know many will probably disagree with this, however I think it would be really neat if there was a Victorian (i.e. 1840-ish to 1900) European Colonial Forces, which would be a defender faction. What I am thinking of is something like the Zulu Wars or even Perhaps the Boer Wars and conflicts in Asia. I think it would be neat if these would be more uniform regular soldiers with non-muzzle loading weapons, such as Henri-Martinis, Springfield 1873's, lever-guns like the Winchester 1886, and of course a good selection of revolvers for the officers. I do not nessicarily know of any particular source for models and animations, but two places that already have excellent models would be mods like the Anglo-Zulu War and the Blood and Iron (Franco-Prussian War) mods. If you could obtain permission from either of these groups, that would be more than fantastic. I would thank you for your time and ask that you take this into consideration.

Cheweymeister said:
Windbusche said:
WH40K Faction

/thread
+1

+2

Defending against hordes of Orks or Tyranids (if possible) would be amazing.

Also possibly Warhammer Fantasy factions.

Edit: I see you are already working on some Warhammer factions which has made me very happy and I find it very fitting that the thread was made by someone called Bad Idea  :razz:

Here are some requests:

-As already posted Gandalf could use fireballs (maybe throwing them like a granade or used as ammo?);
-Flamethrower for all modern factions (no idea if this is possible);
-Give Rohan troops a slightly more durable horse (hunter) as option to courser.

New Factions and their troop suggestions (sorry if any are already in the mod, I started playing it yesterday):

-Cavemen
Basic Soldier (stone bladed knives and axes), stone thrower soldier, blowgun guy, Cavemen Brute (big club), Sabertooth Raider

-Outlaw faction
A gathering of all outlaw troop types from Native.

-American Civil War factions
Soldier, Officer and Cav. Maybe add Gatling Gun as expensive purchase to soldier?

-Apache faction
Soldier (tomahawk, shield, club and spear), Bowman, Rifleman, Horse Archer and Mounted Rifles.

-Cowboy faction (or Old West faction)
Rifleman, Miner (explosives, revolvers, pickaxes) and Mounted rifles.

-Terminator Faction
Basically a faction inspired in the Terminator movies. So it would have the Terminator cyborgs ofc and other machines we see in the later movies like the robot with gatling guns and the flying little guy.

-Warhammer 40k Factions
Space Marines, Chaos and Eldar factions. Eldar guys would be faster.

That's it for now, may suggest more factions later.  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom