In Progress CRASHH AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN ON MAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: saying d3_11 cant create texture and make my entire graphic cards a MESS and make me force to Clean install AGAİN for so many times!!!!!!. i still wanna play the game but I STARTING TO GET TIRED!!!!!.
How to Reproduce: save the game when zoom in to your char on map which close to town or when in town. then load the game and try fastly move while turn the camera and here we go. BTW(still doing it when just click to move too).
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): on map especially when zoom in
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070 mobile
GPU Driver Version: last
CPU: i7 8th gen
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
then why i dont get these crashes on other games if it is my GPU(not saying totally innocent). you cant all the blame to GPU. i have worst than bannerlord games when its come to optimization. Still they never breake my GPU like bannerlord. Plus i already tried that swap size one. it is not that. i even played low graphics. still the same.

When they say GPU issue, they mean GPU driver. Try different drivers for you GPU. Guys on this forum have found a bug in the latest AMD drivers.

Also try deleting all your Shader caches, and re download and reverify.

Locations of Shaders -

(1) Steam / Bannerlord
(2) "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord"
(3) "NVidia also keeps a shader cache located in %LOCALAPPDATA%\NVIDIA\DXCache and %LOCALAPPDATA%\NVIDIA\GLCache ..".

Maybe even Cloud ? not sure on that one.

Back
Top Bottom