In Progress Crashes at every turn

Users who are viewing this thread

I purchased the game yesterday and played MP for about three hours. I had no problems and could even run the game on high settings with little in the way of framerate issues. The game did not crash a single time.

Today, I tried playing the singleplayer. Unfortunately, it is totally unplayable. I've now tried starting a campaign 7 times, and each time it has crashed. The first time, it crashed upon leaving the tutorial. The second time, I got out of the tutorial, then encountered some bandits. Upon leaving the encounter, the game crashed. The third time the game crashed in the loading screen after naming your character. The remaining 4 times I immediately tried to save the game after making my character. Saving the game makes it crash.

It seems like loading new screens makes the game do a hard step. Entering and leaving the tutorial, even when it doesn't crash, makes the whole game pause for a long period, and even opening menus makes it temporarily freeze.

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Hello, sorry to hear you are having hard times with our game. If you are playing the game on Steam, can you please verify the integrity of your game files? In the meantime, can you please share your PC specs?

Back
Top Bottom