Resolved Crash upon approaching enemy lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Farfigdoogle

Recruit
Good evening,

I've experienced this crash among several different enemy lords where as soon as I approach them, the game unexpectedly crashes. I am always at war with them, and I suppose this bug more so relates to approaching various lords on the world map causing crashes. I have also been experiencing crashes when loading up the trade menu when I am fully laden with a few million gold worth of items to sell from battles, but this has only happened in one or two western empire cities that I've conquered, and the lord conversation crash has happened at least a dozen times (Most recently with Olek, but also with Typhon and others). I don't know how to upload a save file for inspection, but I am running 100% vanilla. This is on the current Beta, and this crash requires me to force close the program and steam before relaunching.

Okay all uploaded. I did my most recent save on the play through after multiple reloads to push through the crashes. I also had a strange situation in this save game where my Kingdom declared peace with the Aserai when I was mid siege on one of their castles, and I was unable to enter any towns, cities, or villages. I reloaded the old save, and have been unable to replicate it since it is a very specific turn of events to try to reproduce randomly.

I actually haven't checked yet. I thought it might be best to wait for the 1.44 release since there will most likely be other important fixes made before then in regards to the various crashes and stone walls I've been hitting.

The developers did not encounter the same crash after the hotfix, testing on your save file. If you could test it, too, it would help us a lot.

Back
Top Bottom