Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-02-24_11.30.13_d605742526fd4364761582c50e188466

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
I hit disband for a caravan, as soon as it enters town to crash then the game crashes. I have the save file I can upload to easily reproduce it.
Ill send it with thread title so you got it quick,
To reproduce, load up save file, then disband the caravan, as soon as it enters Poros it crashes.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I also tried to kick her from clan while running a caravan and that also caused the crash, not sure if the team would want to know that also

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Also I just had the caravan get captured and when she got too town, the game did NOT crash, not spamming ya, just want to give as much info to help the team

I am having this issue as well. I hit disband as the party wasn't showing income after the hero was taken by bandits and used to start a caravan again. I am not aligned with any faction.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the game with the latest hotfix. Can you check if you still experience this issue? I've gone forwarded and marked the topic as resolved unless you state otherwise.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the game with the latest hotfix. Can you check if you still experience this issue? I've gone forwarded and marked the topic as resolved unless you state otherwise.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
tested and fixed, thank you

Back
Top Bottom