e1.7.2.316994
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Effalone

Recruit
Summary:
End of the bandit camp's battle when opening the battle log to quit and click on "finish", the game freezes without being able to interact with it.

Quit the game and start another save game, same problem.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, with several file checks, same problem.

I tried other backup in other region, same problem.

How to Reproduce: Same other save and region.

Have you used cheats and if so which: None

Name: Helyos

Media
(Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/yy9XJYG

Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Version 21H2 pour les systèmes x64 (KB5014666)
GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 516.59
CPU: Intel CORE I5- 10400F 2.90GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI I5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I have the same problem. Start a new save, I have no problems with the first bandit camp(s), then at some point when i attack a bandit camp, at the end regardless of if i win or lose, when i click "done", the game freezes. No error, crashlog or anything. It just freezes and i can hear some of the ambiant noices from the map. I have to ctrl+alt+delete to close the game. I can alt+tab and close it by hitting the X on the taskbar, but it doesn't close properly and i have to ctrl+alt+delete anyway.

I have the same problem, once I press Done after a bandit camp it freezes, in task manager it does not say it is not replying, no crash or bug reports too, very strange ((
I am not starting a new thread, hopefully the answer or a fix will be here

Do you have a save file before the hideout fight leads into the freeze?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been dealing with this issue for a while (unfortunately NOT logging it as a bug). I've notice some anomalies with this issue: if my party is all heroes (100% failure/bug/game freeze), if my party is greater than 6 heros it is a 50/50 (sometimes will be successful, sometimes freezes). The 6 hero party pertains to exactly 6 heroes or the 6 hero/4army split. Additionally, I also wonder if it may pertain to the use of Javalins as I notice the freeze happens more so when or if I have a hero that uses/specializes in javalins (last fight). When this occurs (game freeze), I have to kill the game via Task Manager. I usually get around the issue by reloading my save game and using a party of 3 or 4 heroes (this seems to work as I've never game froze with 4 or less heroes). Hope this information helps - I am looking forward to the fix as I use hideouts to level up my heroes.

I've been dealing with this issue for a while (unfortunately NOT logging it as a bug). I've notice some anomalies with this issue: if my party is all heroes (100% failure/bug/game freeze), if my party is greater than 6 heros it is a 50/50 (sometimes will be successful, sometimes freezes). The 6 hero party pertains to exactly 6 heroes or the 6 hero/4army split. Additionally, I also wonder if it may pertain to the use of Javalins as I notice the freeze happens more so when or if I have a hero that uses/specializes in javalins (last fight). When this occurs (game freeze), I have to kill the game via Task Manager. I usually get around the issue by reloading my save game and using a party of 3 or 4 heroes (this seems to work as I've never game froze with 4 or less heroes). Hope this information helps - I am looking forward to the fix as I use hideouts to level up my heroes.
I created a bug report and uploaded my saved game for research

Back
Top Bottom