Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-06-30_17.22.00_dc74bbd755cfdbaa5bd095a08e555c77

GeorgeD

Recruit
Summary: After the 1.2.0 beta release, I decided to opt-in to it. I have loaded my save from the stable branch, and the game seemed to work as normal for a while. There were some weird things, like for example, empires with no fiefs still existing and declaring war despite the update being supposed to kill them off, but I brushed that off and kept playing. However, after a while, I reached a point where the game would crash maybe a second after loading the previous save. Every time I loaded that save, the game crashed after the exact amount of time it did previously, no matter what I did or where I moved. I tried to load a save before it, but after a while, the same issue appeared.
How to Reproduce: Play the game for some time, I guess?
Have you used cheats and if so which:None, I'm a very new player, I don't even use mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5-12400
RAM:16GB
Motherboard: B660M-HDV
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB HDD (game is installed there, the OS runs off of an SSD)

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
This has been fixed in a recent patch. It had to do with the main quest of the game expiring, which is what caused the crash as far as I can tell. I managed to load the game after the patch and the crash no longer happened.

Back
Top Bottom