v1.2.3
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Crafted 2-H axes gone after reloading save
How to Reproduce: Craft 2-H axes and then reload
Have you used cheats and if so which: no

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello same issue here. There is no need for a save to be provided. Just launch the game in 1.2.4 and craft a 2h axe. Save the game. Reload it. Now the crafted weapon is not in your inventory anymore.

In this video you have an exemple of the issue:

In it I created many weapons in the forge, including a 2h axe. Then I saved and left the game to comeback later. Once I was back into my game, my crafted 2h axe wasn't in my inventory. I had to give it back to me though the creat menu. All the other weapons previously crafted was in my inventory.

Yup still issue, idk why moderator mark it as resolved on my bug report saying it will be fixed with next patch, it has been 1.2.5 and 1.2.6 now, please fix disapearing crafted two handed axe on save reload (prob two handed mace too, as before)

Back
Top Bottom