Resolved CPU at 100% after 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
Game uses huge amounts of CPU, to point that the game stutters while playing. Even during 1-on-1 fights in tournaments, game stutters heavily and in larger, 32 man fights it will almost crash. Even just standing on the world map can cause stuttering.
How to Reproduce: Play game post 1.1, no mods
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.1 >
Installed community-made modifications:
None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Intel i7-8750H 2.2 Ghz
CPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb
RAM: 8Gb
Motherboard: ???
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Hopefully this will help:

I noticed that when launching game via Steam or Launcher, the CPU usage is through the roof. HOWEVER! If I launch the native client directly the usage is much lower (still higher than used to be, but at least I can play)

Hello! I wish to report good news, following release of patch 1.2 this issue has resolved itself. Game no longer stutters. CPU is now closer to normal and game runs smoothly.

Im on 1.2.0 , and still cpu 100% and the gpu is around 60% while in battles, in Main menu , its 60% cpu and 30%gpu...

Hi
I upgraded ram to 16gb now and I've got 10more fps but game still stutters when army start fighting and Yes my CPU is still at 100% and gpu is about 50% ...
My version of the game is 1.4.0 main branch
Thanks for responding

Back
Top Bottom