Country

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japan

Sergeant Knight
Which country would you fight for during the Napoleonic wars?
(And if you want to fight one that i did not list post it here)

If I had a choice: France. Vive l'Empereur!

Of course, had I lived during the Napoleonic Wars. I probably would have lived and fought for, the USA...
If I didn't live in America, I probably would have been born in Britain instead. In which case (judging by my mother and father's sur-names) I probably would either been in a Highlander (honestly, I'm serious. :razz: ) regiment. Or in an Essex Regiment, of the British Army.

Certainly not the Navy.  :wink:

Epicrules said:
i fite 4 'merica all day every day!!!! freedom!!!!!!!!!!
Okay.......Not really in Europe and fighting...but I'll put it on the poll.......

I would've gone solo and just torment supply lines and small scout groups of any country.
Except Sweden. If I did that to Sweden, Pinky would be pissed!

Tarias said:
I would've gone solo and just torment supply lines and small scout groups of any country.
Except Sweden. If I did that to Sweden, Pinky would be pissed!
Added Bandit.

I'd form a band of displeased french gentry, slightly mad at the french revolution and the changes it made to their social class. We would then Roam the South of Europe, Taking pleasure from running over peasants.

I have three relatives who were officers in the British army of 1812 so yeah,Britain!

Not just in Waterloo! 12th division (Consisted of Dutch regiments) saved Napoleons arse in Russia, and the 3eme Grenadiers defended the rear at Kraznoi, losing hundreds of men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom