Could you help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

PaleHorse

Sergeant
First of all i m sorry about this topic, moderator if u want u could lock this thread, it wont be a problem for me. Well, i just listened En Vie and i said "omg, that woman, she must be goddess, Emmanuelle Monet. So i looked for her other music stuffs, but i cant find something useful. Uhm, could u help me to find sum stuff of her. I kn ow this is so childish, but i asked sum of my musician friends but they havent find anything yet. As you know she is French, so i think u can find easily then me or my friends. I am really sorry for this topic :oops:

Well, i never heard "En vie", but i know Emmanuelle was once famous with her band Dolly in the 90's, you'll find a complete list of the discography of Dolly there : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_(groupe)   (don't click the link, copy and paste in your web browser) , and some links ("liens externes") at the bottom of the page that lead you to her other bands, and where you can listen a few titles for free...

Glad if it can help, even if i don't understand how that girl can inspire you such an emotion o_O

Back
Top Bottom