Need More Info Could not connect to server

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: When I try to login to multiplayer I cant connect and always get this message "could not connect to server" inside the box. But I can play multiplayer on a different pc (windows 10 via steam) at a different location with my same account and there it works. I also tried different solutions from this forum like latest version and nothing helped.
How to Reproduce: login MP
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 6950 XT
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 13 Gen., Intel i7-13700k, 3400 MHz, 16 cores
RAM: 32 GB, Corsair
Motherboard: MSI pro z690-a ddr4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, this was a temporary issue that should be fixed by now. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

I have the same problem
the internet connection has been changed, but the problem is still there​

Hey, this was a temporary issue that should be fixed by now. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
Hey, its persistent. I still ,cant log in. But interesting is the fact, that I can play the Multiplayer from my second residence. I have 2 residences and can only play it in one. The internet connection is the same, no Antivirus or Firewall active etc. If it has to do something with my Steam account, here my link: https://s.team/p/cgcw-vctc/jqfhqqtb

What else can I do?

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the devs for further inspection. If you can share your banner id we can look into the issue faster. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom