Version number
v1.0.0
Platform
PS5
Graphics mode
Fidelity

bernyberns

Recruit
Summary: ALL my saved files are corrupted. I can't even explain how Fu*king mad I am. HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of game play just gone. literally been playing since release. PSN bernyberns. had to delete this **** off my ps5 until a fix it out. and if it dosent allow me to continue then I'll prob never touch this again. ridiculous
How to Reproduce: play the game. eventually it was corrupt your files
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I see another one... Theres a workaround that works. Check one of the many other threads.. No. Your not getting the saves back sadly...

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues while playing the game. While we are investigating this issue for its potential reasons the process takes some time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Having the same issue on PS5. Files corrupted during gameplay for no apparent reason. Been playing for last two weeks or so, first time experiencing this issue. Game and saves are stored on console, but there is an external hard drive attached.

I have a ps4 pro. Buy this game a very first day. Actually waiting for ages, because this is my favored franchise. Get some crash, not big deal, but after run a corrupted save issues -two times. Lost many hour, and 16.999 huf. Yep, im hungarian. Well, your team stole my time and my money. How, and when solve this problem? Next update?
I use autosave, manual save/saves, i pray before save, i try everything. So get the turkish branch and do something with this **** game.

With the latest v1.0.3 update, we have sent some fixes related to this issue. Could you update your game and report to us if you are still experiencing this issue?
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that caused a save to get corrupted when overwriting save files. Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of corrupted save files.
  • [PS4] Reduced the save file limit from 32 to 16 to allow for larger files without corruption.
    • If you have more than 16 save files, this will not delete your files. It will only prevent you from creating new files until you are below 16 again. You can overwrite all existing files.

I have a ps4 pro. Buy this game a very first day. Actually waiting for ages, because this is my favored franchise. Get some crash, not big deal, but after run a corrupted save issues -two times. Lost many hour, and 16.999 huf. Yep, im hungarian. Well, your team stole my time and my money. How, and when solve this problem? Next update?
I use autosave, manual save/saves, i pray before save, i try everything. So get the turkish branch and do something with this **** game.
Turn auto saved off completely and when you quit hit save and exit. It won’t crash again

Thanks Ben, but my problem solved - i think - with latest patch.
Well, i use ironman save system and not get any corrupted save issues. Wow. But still have a hard feeling, as this game still early beta phase. Slightly more than Warband - nevermind. But, looks like this corrupted save problem is gone.

Back
Top Bottom