[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be great to get flust and heath!! But I'd say they will have a team probably! I'll have to figure it out, see what people are thinking!

What are you correans up to these days?

I never see any of ya on IG really. But then I don't look at the bottom of the table ha ha !

MacKain said:

I never see any of ya on IG really. But then I don't look at the bottom of the table ha ha !
Hanging on TS, playing some dis and playing some dat in the evenings. There's not much CoR activity on Warband anymore. The CoRs that do play warband still, go mostly under different tags now, as far as I know. Gonna be waiting for the Bannerlord!

Arch3r said:
MacKain said:

Hanging on TS, playing some dis and playing some dat in the evenings. There's not much CoR activity on Warband anymore. The CoRs that do play warband still, go mostly under different tags now, as far as I know. Gonna be waiting for the Bannerlord!

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Ahh well that sucks.. I hate going on ts these days, kids always end bugging me or the misses bugs me, who are you talking to??? Shut up or i just get the piss taken out of me lol.

I'm hoping to be about Sunday FF have some match I might turn up for maybe get the craic of the kids let me!

Banner Lord be good. Get the band back together.

Xfire haha I remember I had to get that to join CoR... Think I used it like twice  :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom