Fredelios said:
KGuN_.jpg

Yes I'm that bored

... Grow faster dammit! :lol:

Awesome!
Men and their beards....
MTaEC.gif

Goker said:
Anyways, gather around kids! Got important news!

He also talked about consoles. DUN DUN DUN.

Word, word word word word word word word Xbox and Kinect. Word word word word word word word word word word word word word, word word word word word 4 word word word word. Word word word word. Word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. Word word word word word improving their graphics word word word.

[Words] new expansion pack-DLC!! [Words].

But you are cute! :grin:

I've yet to see your picture with a beard though. Old CoR archives no longer hold that photo. It is deleted.

So, your promise is still there. Photo of your beard in the seventh month of this year. Or when it's grown back. :razz:

Speaking of hallucinations, do you want to hear a cool story? In my recruit period in the artillery, we had our first field excercise. The last night, we marched and did stuff, and towards the end we were marching through the forest where no path goes. I figured I was less exhausted than most of my squad, so I took the position at the rear to make sure no man fell behind.

But then! I started hallucinating, seeing soldiers everywhere, pitching tents and digging firing positions, and what is maybe more interesting, is that I lost my coloursight. I thought 'Oh dear, what if I follow one of the hallucinations through the forest where no path goes,' and the fact that I was at the rear made the issue rather worrying. I tried to gather strength to tell the man ahead, but I failed.

But then! the girl carrying the backpack with extra equipment asked if someone else could carry it. I raised my hand, and she said 'You have been carrying it so much,' to which the squad leader replied; 'Oh, let him carry it.' She gave me the backpack, and hark! The gods gave me back my coloursight and dispelled the hallucinations. I was redeemed, and continued the march in relatively good shape.

Also, don't post so much when I'm writing a story D:

Back
Top Bottom