[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

I was never dead, but I'm permanently residing in mod land now. I only really play cRPG these days; after the changes brought by newer versions I greatly prefer the balance and general gameplay feel there, and the customization now comes with greatly reduced grind. Also looking forward to the impending release of Bearforce II, but basically native doesn't really do it for me anymore. :razz:

242_4632c796c03ba.gif

Blixn said:
Does Master Inox have a story about slaves escaping from their Queen?

Yes, I do actually. There was a man from Sweden who was the slave of the queen of Zendar. On one of her adventures, the queen met a quite brilliant and probably very handsome Norwegian who traded his own Swedish slave for her Swedish slave. The slave who had previously been the property of the queen was not so fond of his new master, so he tried to escape several times, but was always caught. One day he was trampled by a herd of cows in heat and died. Everyone lived happily ever after.

But wait! Bonus story just for you, my friend. This is not my own, but it is a hilarious one. Back in the days in Lydia there was a kingguy who was very proud of his sexy wife and liked to tell about her to one of his bodyguards (his name was Gyges if I remember right). One day the kingguy got so far as to insist that Gyges see the queen naked because only then would he believe the king. Gyges didn't really want to do that because it was rather inappropraite, but he couldn't say no to the king, so he said 'okay'. The king placed him in a cabinet or something in the royal bedroom and at evening, Gyges saw the queen undress as she went to bed, or maybe to dance. The next day, the queen summoned Gyges for a conversation and told him she knew. Thereafter she gave him two alternatives; kill himself, or kill the kingguy and marry the queen. He didn't really want to kill the king, but it was probably better than dying, so in the end, he did kill the king and marry the queen. This was the ancestor of Croesus, cool guy number one in his time.

So that's where you went, okiN, World of Warband  :razz:

Nice to see you again, anyway  :wink:

I *might* even try out cRPG during the summer holidays, but isn't much of the community dreadful ?

I've considered it a few times, when we're done with the ENL I think I'll try to make some kind of Dane axe agility build.

Back
Top Bottom