Controller compatibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Naj18

Recruit
So a lot a people find this kinda a pointless topic but I thought it’ll be worth asking about, I think I’m part of the 1% of mount and blade fans that likes to play using a controller and would want to know if bannarlord does or will have controller support ? I feel the way it was done in warband was actually quite manageable, the mechanics weren’t difficult I managed to master it and sure others masters it as well, I’m not saying it needs to be a necessity but to at least have the option there would be pretty cool

I read on the steam store that full controller support won’t be implemented in the early access so I presume it will be in final release, i Think partial controller support might be in the early access but that’s just speculation on my part, and don’t worry, I think I may be in the very small minority that use the Xbox controller in the left hand for movement of camera and character but the mouse in my right hand for striking lol.

Its pretty usuable with my Ps4 controller right now apart from the formation orders. can move block , swap weapons pick weapons up etc Sure it will be easy enough to make version with something like Xpadder anyway when its released.

The full release is intended to launch for consoles at the same time as PC or shortly after.
That being said, I think full controller compatibility is very likely to happen for PC.

Back
Top Bottom