Constant war and executing enemy heros, a newbie guide to ruining your save

Users who are viewing this thread

Just remember there is a bug where the prisoners given to a friendly (but not owned) settlement are actually given to the garrison (technically a party) and have higher escape rates because of it. If you put them into your own settlement, they go to the dungeon where they belong, it is only the player dumping prisoners into a friendly settlement that is bugged.
Do know what the escape rte is in dungeon versus party? I've dragging them around because I have the riding and running perks, but now I have towns so I don't know which is better.

Do know what the escape rte is in dungeon versus party? I've dragging them around because I have the riding and running perks, but now I have towns so I don't know which is better.

The actual number is 3.75% per day for a player-owned dungeon, 7.5% for an NPC-owned settlement's dungeon.

But as an anecdote, I've had someone spend nearly 60 days of luxurious discomfort in my castle's dungeon. That is quite unusual but since an in-game year is only 84 days I'm thinking holding someone for the better part of three seasons is good enough.

The actual number is 3.75% per day for a player-owned dungeon, 7.5% for an NPC-owned settlement's dungeon.

But as an anecdote, I've had someone spend nearly 60 days of luxurious discomfort in my castle's dungeon. That is quite unusual but since an in-game year is only 84 days I'm thinking holding someone for the better part of three seasons is good enough.
do you know what it is for being in player's party?

do you know what it is for being in player's party?
This depends on how many healthy troops you have. You get the best percentage with 81 or more (healthy) troops in your party. With 81+ troops, the escape chance from the player's party would be 7.5% per day. With only 1 healthy troop in your party, the escape chance would rise to ~12.5% per day.

The chance of escape from a non-player owned settlement and from the player's party under optimal conditions are both* 7.5%. This means there's virtually no reason for the player to drop a prisoner off in a non-player owned settlement if you can keep 81+ members of your party healthy.

*This is assuming the bug with players donating prisoners to npc settlements gets fixed. With the bugged donation right now, the escape chances from an npc settlement would be 22.5%, 3 times higher (only if the player is the one who donated though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom