Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

vikkin

Recruit
Summary: After a longer period I discovered that prison break is in the game so I tried one, but every time I try it crashes the game during the loading screen (after paying the bribe). Also I'm playing on beta branch. Also someone else has reported crash during prison break but he described it as a rare crash, while for me it happens every time. Not sure if its the same thing or different so thought I do a separate report.
How to Reproduce: For me it crashes with every prison break
Have you used cheats and if so which: Not in this save game and cheat_mode = 0 during the crash
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/2022/03/01/617ghnxfgbntg.png
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 511.23
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard: GA-B85M-HD3
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): OS is kept on Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB, game is kept on Toshiba DT01ACA100

Hey, do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

All of a sudden I cannot seem to recreate the issue. The only difference now that out of curiosity I downgraded the game to the newest pre beta version, where prison break worked without an issue. Since upgrading back to beta branch it seems to work. Odd about that the first time I crashed, steam made a mandatory game file re-validation and even after that I had the issue. Given I cannot recreate, should I still send the ticket just in case or should I leave it for the time being and check back if the issue would happen to return?
Disregard all of the previous paragraph, I ran into the same issue, but this time during a quest, so I'm gonna upload it.

Last edited:
Hey, i have tried to reproduce the issues and was unable to reproduce both of them with your save file on our development branch. I was able to finish both a prison break and the quest. This means the issues are resolved on our development branch and the fix will be applied with further pathces. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom