In Progress Connection issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
About 3-4 days ago everything was working normally, no bugs no disconnections no nothing was simply working.
Right now the situation is simply this - "Logging in please wait while you are being connected to the server" - this thing can "connect" for more than a minute, sometimes even a couple of minutes, and then get into the main menu, but it simply doesn't respond. I can't join any kind of server, if it's matchmaking or costume, it won't respond. I've already reinstalled, verified integrity, reset the PC, reset the game, updated drivers, firewall is ok, it's just a random bug only with the game. (I can connect to different games websites w/e).

Any solutions to this matter or is it just game over?

About 3-4 days ago everything was working normally, no bugs no disconnections no nothing was simply working.
Right now the situation is simply this - "Logging in please wait while you are being connected to the server" - this thing can "connect" for more than a minute, sometimes even a couple of minutes, and then get into the main menu, but it simply doesn't respond. I can't join any kind of server, if it's matchmaking or costume, it won't respond. I've already reinstalled, verified integrity, reset the PC, reset the game, updated drivers, firewall is ok, it's just a random bug only with the game. (I can connect to different games websites w/e).

Any solutions to this matter or is it just game over?
Hey Volgetz that's exactly my problem, i have been trying everything to make the game work, unnistalling and installing the game, battleye, verifying integrity of game files on steam and nothing works ...
So tomorrow (monday) i'll do a windows boot /factory reset to my computer to see if this fixes the problem if it somehow fixes the problem i'll let you know, if it doesn't fix the problem it's a bug from their part and not ours.. like you said the Multiplayer game stopped working 4 days ago that must have been the hotfix they did, my game worked fine since release day until 4 days ago..

My PC specs:
Intel Icore I9-9900KS CPU 4.00GHz
RAM 32 GB
Windows 64x
RTX 2060-8GB and 1TB SSD

I was afraid that i was the only one with this problem but turns out you are on the same boat as me, and i bet there's more people with this issue but didn't take the time to make a thread about the issue... i'll update you tomorrow :smile:

Forwarded to the developers for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

So i did a fresh windows restart , installed steam and Bannerlord, started the game and.. no servers, can't play anything and "not logged in issue" so same as it was before nothing changed,my game worked fine since 30 Mar, 2020 and got issues 4 Nov 2020, so there must have been a hotfix or a update the devs did that broke something.

So i did a fresh windows restart , installed steam and Bannerlord, started the game and.. no servers, can't play anything and "not logged in issue" so same as it was before nothing changed,my game worked fine since 30 Mar, 2020 and got issues 4 Nov 2020, so there must have been a hotfix or a update the devs did that broke something.
What is your game version currently?

Can you pm me the content of the error log file?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
Yeah I don't have that file, this is a picture of all the logs.

and for the record it doesn't show any error, it doesn't crash why would i have an error log if its not an error?

edit:

sent in a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom