Companions turned lords-what troops?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks. I expected so. But there are some where I am in doubt. For example Lezalit. Is he connected to Vaegirs?

And are there any companions connected to Sarranids?

I'm guessing he'll use your faction's culture, but I'm not positive.

Rolf is the only Sraranid according to this table: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Companions#Nobility

Doesn't Lezalit get Swadian troops?  I've never made him a lord myself, so I don't know firsthand, but I seem to remember somebody posting that on one of these boards awhile back.  (And could that be any more vague?  :???:)

Lezalit claims he have connections in Dihrim. However his story is triggered near Ismirala and he talks about training troops for Vaegirs. So it is either Swadia or Vaegirs.

I will see as I plan to make him in to lord.

Thank you all for responses.

Their slot_troop_original_faction values from the module system:
Borcha      = 0
Marnid      = 0
Ymira        = 0
Rolf            = 0
Baheshtur  = fac_kingdom_3 (Khergits)
Firentis      = fac_kingdom_1 (Swadia)
Deshavi      = 0
Matheld      = fac_kingdom_4 (Nords)
Alayen        = fac_kingdom_2 (Vaegirs)
Bunduk      = fac_kingdom_5 (Rhodoks)
Katrin          = 0
Jeremus      = 0
Nizar          = 0
Lezalit        = 0
Artimenner  = unassigned (depends on the default unassigned slot value)
Klethi          = unassigned (see Artimenner)

(try_begin),
  (troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_original_faction, 0),
  (party_get_slot, ":fief_culture", "$temp", slot_center_original_faction),
  (troop_set_slot, "$g_talk_troop", slot_troop_original_faction, ":fief_culture"),
(try_end),
The latter seems to mean that if their slot_troop_original_faction is initially 0, it changes to the original faction of their first fief.

EDIT: The five heroes are chosen probably for being the poster children of their factions. Although Ymira is the second Rhodok, Klethi is another Vaegir, Katrin is Swadian and Borcha is probably Khergit, the first five come off as more patriotic in their dialogs.

Back
Top Bottom