Companions spawning as villagers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all. I've noticed that when entering village scenes my companions are spawning as villagers. That is to say while I'm fighting pissed off family members my companions are tilling the fields :smile: This is occuring in the current beta version of the game.

Hmm. I've noticed that all of my companions except for one will usually be hanging out in the villages but have never seen one volunteering in the fields. My companions are better than that. They're not slaves.

Are you talking about the family feud quest?

you can pick up the companions to help you fight.

you can actually talk to one and tell them to gather all your available companions and join you

Strange thing is, I carry full battle load in villages while my companions wear civil outfits. ?

Actually your companions hang out in civilian attire while you're in town. Your main companion will follow you. You can talk to any of your companions and have them gather. Useful when fighting thugs and I'm assuming useful later on in development when you get ambushed in town or are doing quests in town where you have to fight.

You should be in civilian attire as well in towns and castles unless you're running the mod that allows you to be in armor in all cities and castles.

There's an alternative/non combat clothing option you'll see in your "I" inventory in the top center window. Open "I"nventory, look at the top center left is the helmet icon which shows your armor. Just to the right, top center, is a Robinhood looking cap. Click on the Robinhood looking cap and you'll see you and your companions "in town" attire options.

You can have your companions wear armour in villages by pressing "I" while in the village scene, and going to your companion in the menu, and clicking their civilian cloth option and then the war clothes option. This will change their outfit. I don't know if it's a bug/exploit, though.

Back
Top Bottom