Companian renames

Users who are viewing this thread

Vahdrok

Recruit
This may have been brought up, or may even be part of an update (doubtful). I think it would be nice if we could rename our companions. Editing the appearance would be wonderful but I would settle with just a rename. Its one of my favorite parts of the dynasty warriors empires series, being able to make friends and just take over a country. I believe it would definitely add to the entertainment value. "sorry bill but Sturgia isn't having it, you're gonna have to live with them for a while. I cant pay that ransom" lol

If you're on PC, I would strongly recommend the mod Character Reload. While the original author is no longer keeping up, someone has taken the mantle. Here's the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3700

Allows you to rename all characters, change character armor & weapons (including characters not in your clan), change appearances, and even edit skills, attributes, and traits. Pretty much a must-have for me since I like to change the appearance of many generic companions and shift around some poorly distributed attributes & skill points. I also like to edit some of the armor of certain lords and kings to make them more of a force in a fight.

Back
Top Bottom