Clan Names in Game Folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey folks, I found out that there are clan names in game folders. I suggest you not to use them because they are names made for the rebelling nations but I will share you with them anyways for those who still wants to use them.
My previous post about the name suggestion for your campaigns: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/name-and-clan-name-suggestions-for-campaigns.437249/

Empire Clan Names:

Acapanos

Angarys

Balastisos

Corstases

Delicos

Elysos

Gessios

Jalos

Lestharos

Meones

Nathanys

Opynates

Paltos

Phenigos

Stracanasthes

Sumessos

Therycos

Zebales

Aserai Clan Names:

Bani Aska

Banu Dhamin

Banu Fasus

Banu Julul

Banu Kinyan

Banu Laikh

Banu Mushala

Banu Nir

Banu Tharuq

Banu Yatash

Banu Zus

Sturgia Clan Names:

Asraloving

Boranoving

Folyoroving

Gendiroving

Iskanoving

Maregoving

Suratoving

Vyshoving

Yerchoving

Zhanoving

Vlandia Clan Names:

<clan_names>

<name name="{=p1dFvTAc}dey {ORIGIN_SETTLEMENT}"/>

For example, if rebellion started in Charas, the clan name will be "dey Charas" This is very lazy of TaleWorlds but let's move on.

Battania Clan Names:

fen Aertus

fen Brachar

fen Crusac

fen Domus

fen Earach

fen Fiachan

fen Loen

fen Morain

fen Seanel

fen Tuil

Khuzait Clan Names:

Airit

Aldusunit

Bochit

Charait

Ingchit

Maranjit

Oranarit

Sunit

Tokhit

Ubchit

Yujit

Last edited:
For example, if rebellion started in Charas, the clan name will be "dey Charas" This is very lazy of TaleWorlds but let's move on.
Except it's not. dey Tihr originates its name from Tihr town, dey Meroc comes from Meroc village, dey Arromanc comes from Arromanc village etc. It makes sense in lore.

Except it's not. dey Tihr originates its name from Tihr town, dey Meroc comes from Meroc village, dey Arromanc comes from Arromanc village etc. It makes sense in lore.
Wouldn't it be better to use a list of the village names then? Using the settlement they spawned at will generate multiple same named clans. List should just be any unused vlandian cultured village/settlement

Wouldn't it be better to use a list of the village names then? Using the settlement they spawned at will generate multiple same named clans. List should just be any unused vlandian cultured village/settlement
Yes, when you supress a rebellion and they rebel again and again there will be multiple clans named with "dey Charas". They should use the village names instead of the main city. For example: "dey Vesin, dey Savinth" and that is not enough alone. They should use some made-up names.

Sure, makes sense to me. I wonder if the system currently checks already taken names while naming rebels.

Sure, makes sense to me. I wonder if the system currently checks already taken names while naming rebels.
I don't think so. After rebellion is supressed, the rebels get the same clan name again and again causing there to be multiple same clan names.

I don't think so. After rebellion is supressed, the rebels get the same clan name again and again causing there to be multiple same clan names.
The only time that would make sense is if it was the name clan rising again and again but I feel if they aren’t a family line then it breaks immersion

Back
Top Bottom