Clan infighting?

Users who are viewing this thread

PvlMadDog

Recruit
As many others have seen there is a snowball affect when it comes to a faction conquering for myself it was the Battanians. Now they own most of the world and i want to know if i can fight my fellow vassals for their lands. Also if anyone knows a good guide on how to become a king it would be very appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah Civil wars and Independence movements should certainly be a thing! They should add a faction system like CK2 has:
You can join an existing or create say an independence faction, the leader of this can then press the claim and if the king denies the request everyone in that faction will ally and declare war on their former liege lord.

Would also love to see ranks of vassals:
Emperor (uniting the 3 empire factions)
Kings - Can have unlimited vassals
Dukes - Can have 3 Counts under him/her
Counts - Can have 2 Barons under him/her
Barons - Can't have any vassals sworn to him/her

This way a powerful Duke would be able to pose quite the threat in an existing kingdom.

Yeah Civil wars and Independence movements should certainly be a thing! They should add a faction system like CK2 has:
You can join an existing or create say an independence faction, the leader of this can then press the claim and if the king denies the request everyone in that faction will ally and declare war on their former liege lord.

Would also love to see ranks of vassals:
Emperor (uniting the 3 empire factions)
Kings - Can have unlimited vassals
Dukes - Can have 3 Counts under him/her
Counts - Can have 2 Barons under him/her
Barons - Can't have any vassals sworn to him/her

This way a powerful Duke would be able to pose quite the threat in an existing kingdom.

agreed, the more a faction grows, the more the threat of internal infighting should surge.

Back
Top Bottom