Claimants

Users who are viewing this thread

Diaphantos1

Sergeant
Since the claimants for this mod is unique and comes with extra features, I'd like some more information just in case I'm missing out on a feature.

I've learned that most of the claimants will bring with them a new troop tree when their rebellion succeeds. Anything else interesting about them?

I've taken up the cause of Biff the Understudy, and now I spawn with several cavalry troops, which causes me to crash when I try to enter a battle. Is it related to Biff, or some other problem which I need to fix? The crashing does not occur when taking up the cause of Leopold, which makes me think it might be something else.

Leopold's Border Rievers, and possibly other mounted bodyguards, will spawn with a horse when attacking during a siege, making them quite useless, since horses can't climb stairs. Not sure if it happens if you're on the defending side.

P.S. who did Biff replace? I found M&B too late to get the reference.

Biff doesn't have anything special, so he just gets mercenaries. Whenever you pledge fealty, you get a bunch of troops as bodyguards. They really shouldn't spawn with horses though - there's code to remove them whenever you go into town. If you're crashing, dismiss them (right click your party).

Back
Top Bottom