Civilization VI

Users who are viewing this thread

I've lived longer than I should have for 14 years by now I'm not scared of anything. and nobody is crazy enough to come to Belgium from Russia because they lost €1,56 per month  :mrgreen:

Radalan said:
Yeah, plus that G2A shield thing that basically had you automatically pay them a monthly fee and the unsubscription was behind a wall of ****.

Yeah I was able to delete my account but the cancel g2a shield confirmation email can take up to 20 minutes to be sent

Ljas said:
But the website says Hong Kong, and we all know it's full of crazy martial artists ready to kick your ass at a moment's notice.

I have a friend who's originally Cantonese so nothing to worry  :cool:

EDIT: and... G2a shield is canceled aswell and to be sure I deleted the pay profile for them in paypal.

Thanks for pointing out they where criminals

Although a lot of that type of site are legitimately criminals though. I seem to recall hearing about some quirk of Paypal some would exploit to get free keys, or in the worst case, getting keys at the expense of the developer.

K-64 said:
Although a lot of that type of site are legitimately criminals though. I seem to recall hearing about some quirk of Paypal some would exploit to get free keys, or in the worst case, getting keys at the expense of the developer.

What if I told you that piracy for non-commercial purposes (e.g. self needs) isn't a crime in many countries?

CIV VI is going to be trash just like CIV V was. They only updated the look but from watching the trailer the game looks almost identical to V. Which means they just gave it a facelift... the same ****ty code is implemented I bet and the same ****ty AI that does not know how to play this game is who you will fight against. The AI is so atrocious at this game they implement difficulty by giving the AI cheats. This game is pure trash. I use to love it but the more you play it the more things you find wrong with it. If anyone pays $60 for civ vi when civ V will be < $10 then you are a fool.

Back
Top Bottom