Change name midgame

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys,

is it possible to change your own name after starting a game? it was possible in warband by going to the character screen and just clicking on your name, but in bannerlord im unable to find anything like this.

Bump. Any way we can modify it in the game files?

I am sure it is just an oversight, as you can easily change your clan name.

*insert 90s Boom Bap beat

Its a shame,
I can't change my name mid game.
After getting money and fame,
my name cant remain the same.

Someone needs to know and take the blame,
someone needs to know this is lame,
this is insane
how can Bannerlords cause so much pain
how can Bannerlords cause so much upper mental strain

Chorus
I wanna change my name mid game
Yeah Yeah Yeah

:lol::lol:

On a serious note: Considering you can change everything else I am pretty sure this was just a oversight and name change will be implemented soon.

"Detailed Character Creation" on the nexus allows you to change your name, along with the names of other characters. It also adds some more, but yeah, that's what I tend to use it for.

Actually comes out on the 26th, destiny is all!

Destiny is all, annoyed me actually. I don't get why they changed it from the books, unless it was simply they assumed people wouldn't understand the word so dumbed it down.

Fate is inexorable is Uthred's actual saying

PS read the books, they far out do the show. Especially the main character Uthred lol

Destiny is all, annoyed me actually. I don't get why they changed it from the books, unless it was simply they assumed people wouldn't understand the word so dumbed it down.

Fate is inexorable is Uthred's actual saying

PS read the books, they far out do the show. Especially the main character Uthred lol
Thank you for the suggestion, the books are always better and more comprehensive.

The books are much better, series isn’t bad, but books are outstanding.

My characters name is Uthred too, and I thought I was special and unique!

Back
Top Bottom