Champions of Europe - Country by Country

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobi said:
ramboTotalWar said:
Tobi said:
I voted for Peter. Everyone knows he can play perfectly all classes. Much better in war than me and Nubijuki (simply look at the screens)...
is peter also a battle leader better than nubi?  :smile:
This is not a vote for the best leader :wink: . Even Nubi acknowledged that Peter was a monster, and he had nothing to do with him. Any way this survey does not reflect reality, as all previous.
in my point of view, best player include the leading skill

There's a lot of variables when we pick someone, I, for instance, don't give much credit to scoreboard screenshots for obvious reasons.
Nubi is probably one of the best commanders out there, point. Peter doesn't have a chance there, sorry.
I voted for Peter because he is amazing at every class, a god dam tank, and I seen Peter do amazing things over and over again.
I didn't saw Nubi doing amazing things because I rarely see Nubi play, so my choice becomes kinda obvious.

ramboTotalWar said:
Tobi said:
ramboTotalWar said:
Tobi said:
I voted for Peter. Everyone knows he can play perfectly all classes. Much better in war than me and Nubijuki (simply look at the screens)...
is peter also a battle leader better than nubi?  :smile:
This is not a vote for the best leader :wink: . Even Nubi acknowledged that Peter was a monster, and he had nothing to do with him. Any way this survey does not reflect reality, as all previous.
in my point of view, best player include the leading skill
+1

Let's vote Netherlands.

tulipss.jpg

Kocken was clearly the best Swedish player, the fact that the magic Viking chef and inventor of the "Helicopter Spin" attack is not mentioned is a telling sign of the quality of this thread.

I mean really, what other players have had a cave named after them? (The Kocken Cave)

Úlfheðinn said:
Kocken was clearly the best Swedish player, the fact that the magic Viking chef and inventor of the "Helicopter Spin" attack is not mentioned is a telling sign of the quality of this thread.

I mean really, what other players have had a cave named after them? (The Kocken Cave)

ehm  :shock: tbh, I don't know him...

Úlfheðinn said:

Yes, we use that term allot, what's the story behind it?

Úlfheðinn said:

Pretty impressive

but Lezard op

Úlfheðinn said:

no the best is blivandefaru even when he wasn't playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom